Introducin' myself (again...)

Started by Jigsaw Forte, November 23, 2006, 12:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

It's the eyes.  Either they really are facing different directions (which I thought was impossible) or it's some sort of illusion caused by the refraction of light through the clear part of the eye.  Physics, FTW!

Tapewolf

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 24, 2006, 02:08:42 AM
It's the eyes.  Either they really are facing different directions (which I thought was impossible) or it's some sort of illusion caused by the refraction of light through the clear part of the eye.  Physics, FTW!

Look up Marty Feldman.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Welcome! You know the things to beware of by now, I assume, having been here for four months...

If you haven't taken advantage of the secure storage for sanity, I strongly suggest you do so now, if it isn't too late...

*checks the DeviantArt* Very nice stuff there!

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Let's see... *goes through checklist* That would seem to cover all the usual niceties, so enjoy your time here!

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

God-Beast

Did i ever say how you are at this LionHeart??? *applause* :D

Alan Garou

Welcome, and have a nice stay. Just don't... touch anything. Things around here have an odd tendency to explode, disappear, or try to eat you. But only half of the carnivorous objects are my fault! :paranoid What? But, seriously, I hope you become an integral part of the community. Here's some karma in advance. 

llearch n'n'daCorna

The "integral part" he's talking about is lunch for Charline.

Or possibly a mid-afternoon snack. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears