Happy Candy-Day!

Started by DigitalMan, October 31, 2006, 10:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalMan

Yeah, I figure it counts as a shout out.

So what are y'all doing? Giving out candy? Getting candy? Egging houses? Waiting until tomorrow to buy half your weight in candy for less than the price of a costume?

And who else is going to be haunted by those nasty green blotches on the radar?

Suwako

It's dead here, Though the popularity is rising. I'm not going to expect anyone here.  :<

It's going be the other way around the 11th of november here. >.> Seriously...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hmm. I should remember to get a half a metric ton of candy for the folks who come visiting. And then sit on the porch eating it all.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

They cant come here cause the light is burnt out on the front porch

DigitalMan

Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on October 31, 2006, 10:50:15 AM
It's dead here, Though the popularity is rising. I'm not going to expect anyone here. :<

November 11th? What happens on November 11th? Does it involve candy? And candy sales?

Quote from: Zedd on October 31, 2006, 11:55:12 AM
They cant come here cause the light is burnt out on the front porch

Which brings me to my next question... How many Zedds does it take to screw in a light bulb? :P

Dakata

Feh. I'm gonna be at home doing homework or playing on the intarweb. :/ Parents made me go on a friggin' diet. And they keep taking me to the dentist (who nags when I drink -some- pop or eat -some- unhealthy stuff) anyway. I don't have a costume too. D: My parents won't let me be anything COOL.

...And I'm picky. >.> The only candies I'll eat are Crunch bars, M&Ms and Twizzlers.

Oh well. :B I'll just steal some candy from my little brothers.

Suwako

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 31, 2006, 11:58:33 AM
Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on October 31, 2006, 10:50:15 AM
It's dead here, Though the popularity is rising. I'm not going to expect anyone here. :<

November 11th? What happens on November 11th? Does it involve candy? And candy sales?

We dutch wanted to be 'different' it's sort of a halloween without costumes  :<

*Starts singing, although being crap*
Elf november is de dag,  dat mijn lichtje, dat mijn lichtje, elf november is de dag, dat mijn lichtje branden mag.
Eleven november is the day, that my light, that my light, eleven november is the day that my light may burn.

Aridas

I'm too late to build a candybar launcher for halloween rooftop sniping... but maybe next year.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 31, 2006, 11:58:33 AM
Which brings me to my next question... How many Zedds does it take to screw in a light bulb? :P

Two, but it has to be a big lightbulb?
None, Zedds don't screw in lightbulbs, they screw in hot-tubs.
Six, one to change the lightbulb and 5 more to "Share the Experience, Man"
One, he just holds the lightbulb and the universe revolves around him.
Two, one to hold the giraffe, and one to fill the bathtub with brightly coloured machine tools.
None, he just gives it to 6 californians, thereby reducing it to an earlier joke.
ONE! WANNA MAKE SOMETHING OF IT?

Wot?

DigitalMan

Wot indeed...

Oh yeah, don't forget folks, Ghost Hunters is on live starting at 11 PM Eastern time! D:

Stygian

Wot? Never heard of that show. It sounds crappy.

Anyway, I mostly find myself free of all types of masked and spooked out kooks going around searching for treats. On the island where I live, most people regard me with a kind of unnerved suspicion, which is all according to my preferences, of course. The kids that I don't scare have parents that most probably say "Don't go over to their house. You don't know what they'll do!".

As a result, I can just ignore candy and eggshells and toilet paper, and enjoy my tea...

Happy Halloween, losers.

RJ

I waited all afternoon and nobody came :< And I had my hat on too...

Stygian

Quote from: RJ on October 31, 2006, 08:07:35 PM

Why am I not surprised...

llearch n'n'daCorna

... you can leave your hat on?

Kenji

You could always eat the candy and go on a suger induced hyper frenzy. :< With your hat on.

RJ

All I had was a packet of Tim Tams... and the rest of my family ate them...

Aridas

I think there was only one person here on halloween. i'm assuming no kids are crazy enough to be out nearing 9 PM.

bill

You can't T&T on Pine Hill Road, the houses are a mile apart. I love small towns.

Azlan

I dug up a whole family of corpses from the cemetary, murdered my neighbors and set up a nice live impaling display... and no one came.

Gods these corpses are nasty...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Aridas

You probably should've febreezed and painted them up a bit first.

bill

Try to run electric current through them, maybe you'll make zombies.

RJ

Or put them under a satelite, near toxic waste, or feed them soft drinks.

DigitalMan

Jeez, is Azlan the only one that did something interesting? :dface

It's amazing how, when you can see everything clearly, you can't tell just how well you blend in when dressed head-to-toe in camouflage. It wasn't originally my plan to hide in the bushes and shake them while occasionally grabbing at people, but it was funny as hell to hear the screams.

Still not quite sure why they were afraid even after learning it was just me...

Zedd

I came out from a zipline tie to a tree

xHaZxMaTx

Happy belated Halloween.  :P  Curse these hotels for lack of free internet. :sweatdrop

What did I do for Halloween?  Hmm, I rode VIA to Halifax, then went to sleep in the hotel room.  Oh right, and I wished my dad a hppy birthday.  Pretty exctiting, huh? :rolleyes

Miaka

I was suspicious at school, though people thought I was either Trinity or some mucked up Neo with boobs, watched Hellsing at Anime Club(which is, ironically, the same thing we watched on Valentine's day last year)  I went to Kaos' house, changed into my actual costume there, wandered arounf with one of our friends, went to a party, didn't get home till midnight, and murdered my feet in heels.

Drake Manaweilder

I didn't go last night, no costume. :meh

llearch n'n'daCorna

grayvn

I dressed myself as a zombie, went to a party, got very drunk and grabbed a taxi home at 5AM. Not quite the fest I wanted it to be, but it was pretty funny just going "Braaaaains!" "Graargh!" 'n stuff at people who tried to talk to me. Headbanging in costume was fun, too.

Azlan

We finally quelled the zombies... I took Bucky and RJ's suggestions and tried electric current and toxic waste.  The resulting horde was fun, but I was not able to access my computer from my room...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"