2006-10-28: Abel's Story

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, October 27, 2006, 09:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

*is very sure!*  Becoming the legendary half-breed cubi has nothing to do with training or skill or strength!  You just have to be really, really, REALLY constipated and strain hard enough!  Then the power just bursts right outa ya (along with something else... clean underwear anyone?)   :yuck
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Alondro on October 29, 2006, 12:15:27 AM
*is very sure!*  Becoming the legendary half-breed cubi has nothing to do with training or skill or strength!  You just have to be really, really, REALLY constipated and strain hard enough!  Then the power just bursts right outa ya (along with something else... clean underwear anyone?)   :yuck

:erk :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha I love this thanks for making me smile today.

DigitalMan

... Dood, seriously, we need the :lmao: and :rofl: emoticons from DA. That was just too hilarious.

e_voyager

it was funny at that.. not too may thing reach me at 320 am you know
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Alondro on October 28, 2006, 11:46:27 PM
*On the last episode(s) of DMFA-Z, after Abel is killed fighting the evil Fa'lina, who was trying to steal all sevel of the Dragon Gonads for herself to wish for the ultimate Tri-Wing Level, Devin's rage at the death of his friend causes him to reveal that he is in fact, the legendary half-breed cubi!  After both fighters spent the episode powering up, with a few scenes of some annoying blue-haired girl for no other reason than to show she's still there, they are now ready to fight!*

Only a single episode powering up? Must be a small side-fight, with no real effect on the main storyline...

/sarcasm
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

komissarmakarov

Neon DMFA Evangelion.

Dan Ikari.

Mab Ayanami.

Wildy Langley.

Totally awesome. Yeah :mwaha

Zedd

Quote from: Komissar Makarov on October 29, 2006, 07:39:11 AM
Neon DMFA Evangelion.

Dan Ikari.

Mab Ayanami.

Wildy Langley.

Totally awesome. Yeah :mwaha

*flicks his nose with a claw* Well thats the biggest Mary Sue idea I heard in awhile....Not to mention...Dan isnt that much a pussy whimp like him...Mab isnt that much of a mute....And lastly....Wildy isnt that much of a german glory hore......Wildy is more blalistic....

Manawolf

Father leaving because of baby.  I'd like people to know I still had the idea as well before Amber used it (as such happenings do come up in my novel).

Alondro

*Charles has had two funny posts in short order... and his brother is working every day!  Something is wrong in the universe...*   :erk    I suspect Dr. Ink.   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

ShiningShadow

I like the power up friends. Ten thousand and still rising.  >:3 But I think Devins father is Abel father the one in the same.

e_voyager

doubtful. not unless  Devin got almost no magic form dad but i believe inks statement. there are not half breads in mixed marriages,
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aridas

I still don't understand how you people can speculate so far without even a BASE.

komissarmakarov

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 30, 2006, 07:33:30 AM
I still don't understand how you people can speculate so far without even a BASE.

We do have a BASE. They are all belong to us  :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

e_voyager

I've gotten to the point where i don't even bother to debate with him most times. he's simply out to try to annoy others by saying only my way is right until the author says otherwise. he misses that point that this is a place for the fans to guess about the comic and have fun. we are not paid to do this, we are not made to do this. this is something that we choose to do for our own reasons. that is all i have to say about his comment.

Aridas

That doesn't mean you can go saying things taht are downright stupid. Come on. There's a difference between speculation and pulling things out of your ass. You're supposed to make predictions based on what you can see or assume, not just make up some random crap and say "DUHH THIS COULD BE POSSIBLE", not saying that you act like that, but I'm a little miffed right now. Seriously. You can't just randomly spout things without a clue, all it does is confuse others. I've seen some really absurd things get passed around and all it does is make it harder to think about the comic. I kinda want to come into these topics just ONCE and see everyone making sense.

In other words, I want you two  (e and shiningshadow) in particular to at least TRY when speccing. Give us something good to think about. Oftentimes you don't.

ninjannihilator

The very nature of speculation requires us to make stuff up. Since we don't have all the information but we still have some. We know his father left him, his mother died, and those have something to do with the reason Devin was a jerk to Abel. Where just putting one and two together plus some imaginary numbers along the way.

Aridas

well, your imaginary numbers are too high x.x

Stygian

To me, you seem to be dividing by zero at places. Why does everything have to be driven by either sexual frustration or craziness?! It's lunacy! And not everything has to do with one's mother!

Freud: Shut up, you ignorant schweine!

ninjannihilator

^
:erk Wait are you calling Freud ignorant or is "he" calling you ignorant?

Netami

The beauty of an open forum is the levels of speculation that occur when discussing the comic. And if you think about it, there's not much else to do. We know the past, we know the present, but speaking on the future and the unknown is much more appealing. Either as a game of competition or of suspense; to say that one person's claims are more or less ridiculous than the next is underestimating the power of the plot twist.

e_voyager

That is true Netami. However if someone is always trying to shout down others that takes away part of the fun of the forum. While I prefer to settle things civilly or in private I was challenge and to repeat something I said.  The challenger claims to have support but I think that this, a private matter should stay a private matter.

Aridas

Maybe you should just... try not to exaggerate the situation and calm down?

Alondro

*Charles hmms*  Note, as soon as Ink was mentioned as part of some conspiracy involving me actually thinking of something funny and directing world events (like my brother working every day... which is still scaring me) an arguement breaks out... almost as if Ink were invading minds, inciting strife to divert attention from his diabolical acts!  Well it didn't work, Ink!  I see through your sinisterality and cunninguinity!  You can't invade MY mind!

*Charline*  Of course not.  You'd first need a mind for him to invade.   :3

*Charles nods!*  That's right! ....  Wait, what?   :B

Zedd

Maybe I should remind you something Charile and everyones...And with the picture made for Ambers... :shifty

e_voyager

good one Zedd. do you mind if i  copy it for myself?

Roureem Egas

...Hey! Where's the rotisserie chicken option?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Teroniss

I find a problem with you explanation Ink, simply cuz it has a few holes that can be filled, and explains still the possibility of Devin and Abel being related. 1.) It could go back to the fact that May Rewanz may be the Cubi in Abel's family and that Cid had an affair with Devin's mother, and Devin inherited his coloring from her. 2.) We still havent seen what Devin looked like as a baby, and when his mother died, whoever adopted him may have been a Cubi, or a person fmailiar with Cubi and taught him how to hide his wings. 3.) I believed it was explained somewhere way back when that when a Creature breeds with a Being, the offspring while not a halfbreed, will end up being a Creature Or a Being and that the chances of it being a Creature are not 100%

(ahh, check that on number two, i looked closer and just noticed baby Devin. well that still leave 1 and 3)

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Teroniss on October 31, 2006, 12:49:52 AM
I find a problem with you explanation Ink, simply cuz it has a few holes that can be filled, and explains still the possibility of Devin and Abel being related. 1.) It could go back to the fact that May Rewanz may be the Cubi in Abel's family and that Cid had an affair with Devin's mother, and Devin inherited his coloring from her. 2.) We still havent seen what Devin looked like as a baby, and when his mother died, whoever adopted him may have been a Cubi, or a person fmailiar with Cubi and taught him how to hide his wings. 3.) I believed it was explained somewhere way back when that when a Creature breeds with a Being, the offspring while not a halfbreed, will end up being a Creature Or a Being and that the chances of it being a Creature are not 100%

(ahh, check that on number two, i looked closer and just noticed baby Devin. well that still leave 1 and 3)

Quote from: Ink on October 30, 2006, 03:43:20 AM
Oh no-- not at all. I'm stating the obvious; That incubi are succubi are inherently magical, and that that trait replaces genetics in terms of deciding whether or not someone will be born as an/a incubus/succubus or not.

Being and a being will result in a being,
Creature and a creature will result in a creature,
And a being and a creature will always result in a creature.
[/b]

There goes your third theory.

thetire

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on October 27, 2006, 11:59:36 PM
NO!  I've GOT IT.

Devin's Dad is really Fa'Lina.  Think about it.

You know it to be true.

it is!!!   :eager
I have proof that would be acceptable in some courts!!!  :U
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_Guest014.php

...but slightly more seriously, I would like to state for the record, that the cubi race are behind most wierd stuffs that happen, but not all of them.
Devon's dad is probably the inventor of sepia anyway...