Looking for help with my cookbook project

Started by thegayhare, October 22, 2006, 10:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Hello all

as some folks might know I've been working on a cook book

It's suposed to be my favorite recipies illustrated with greyscaled pics of tiny bunnies in sexy poses on or around food

the problem I'm having is I'm actualy running out of poses. I'm going to post the list of what I have, and ask you folks if you can think any poses I missed.
*hugs*

this section has been taken by artists
Bunny laying in an openfaced sandwich, a pickle slice for a pillow and a slice of cheese as a blanket

The bunny sitting in a plate of mac and cheese, gooey cheese dripping down his body. wearing a a peice of elbow noodle covering one ear

The bunny laying in a hotdog roll splattered in ketchup (I just got sent this one, It's so cute)

the bunny sitting on a peice of breakfast suasage

the bunny leaning back on fried egg the yoke is broken and pooling in his lap, upper body on a triangular piece of toast, and his feet resting on slice of bacon

The bunny laying on his belly across a slice of pizza, chin in his paws resting on the crust, a piece of pepperoni on his butt

the bunny standing holding an old fashined pepperment candy held like a censor (perfect for the pink peppermint pie recipie, and the artist just sent me a prelim)

The bunny sitting on a cinnimon roll, arching his back, arms behind him holding him up, eyes closed, head tossed back as ising dribbles over him

The bunny on a plate of spegetti splattered in sauce, with noodles draped over him and a big meatball in his lap

The bunny sitting crosslegged on a cupcake frosting spattering his fur with a cherry between his legs

*A bunny fan dancing on a salad, with lettice for fans, splattered in dressing

*A bunny in a sunday drenched in chocolate, with whip cream and a big cherry resting on his head, as he sucks the chocolate off his fingers.

*A bunny sitting on an opened chocolate bar with one of the rectangels broken off and held like a censor bar in front of him

The bunny in a teacup

the bunny in a pie

The bunny posed on a burger

the bunny in a bowl of soup

the bunny on a cookie

the bunny on a pancake

the bunny on an ecliare

These ones haven't been chosen yet:
the bunny popping out of a jelly donut,

the bunny leaning over a jelly roll

The bunny floating in a cube of jello just his head peeking out the of the top a swirl of whipped cream on his head

So Any Ideas?

Thank you for your time, and sorry to be a bother.

* I haven't heard from the artist who said she'd do these three in months. She never replied when I asked how she wanted to be paid. I might have to put them back up for grabs

Miaka

I've got a cute idea for the jelly donut one, I could definately do that if you'd want me to.
And perhaps the chocolate one as well if you put it up for grabs again. ^^

e_voyager

that sounds so fun and tasty Hare. if i could only help you out but i would be ashamed to send you any of my first attempts. in public but a pm is alright though right?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

thegayhare

Quote from: Miaka on October 23, 2006, 10:31:44 PM
I've got a cute idea for the jelly donut one, I could definately do that if you'd want me to.
And perhaps the chocolate one as well if you put it up for grabs again. ^^
Squeek

Realy?

well sure hon If you want that would be great

I probably will put them up fro grabs again but I want to give her atleast one more week...  After 4 months I know it's probably a lost cause but I did just e-mail her so...

*dances*

Ohh I think I have a good name for the cookbook "BunnyBoy's Little Black CookBook"

I thought up a few new poses
The bunny splayed across aplate of nachos covered in cheese
The bunny laying on his belly over a baked potato a pat of melting butter on his rump
The bunny leaning back against a Cordon Bleu,  a butter knife sticking into it above the bunny's head as the juises and cheese drips down onto the bunny
The bunny floating on his back in a bowl of stew, carrots, potato, and chunks of beef

I alos need one more section divider picture
I've got a cover, dessert, and entrees I just need one four soups and sauces... These ones are of a full sized bunny cooking in a kitchen,  maybe somethin involving him leaning over a stew pot, steam wafting up as he sugestivly nibbles on a carrot.

Miaka

mmakye then! I'll get started on the sketch for that one now, I'll prolly be able to have it done by the end of the week, 'cause I'm just insane like that.

Zedd

Yummy...I would like to buy the book as well

Miaka

I gave him the saketch and I may or may not buy the book at some point.... looks like it'll be prety useful to me, so....

NDDR

i also want to buy the book.

thegayhare

Miaka are you still interested in dogint the chocolate bar piccy?

Nikki

Xze suggests a banana-split sundae with two bunnies as teh 'naners with teh nawty bits covered with icecream or cherries ^^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Miaka

Quote from: thegayhare on October 27, 2006, 10:15:28 PM
Miaka are you still interested in dogint the chocolate bar piccy?

Sure, I can still do that one as well, unless you've got someone else who wants to.

thegayhare

Quote from: Miaka on October 27, 2006, 11:20:11 PM
Sure, I can still do that one as well, unless you've got someone else who wants to.

Yay thank you ma'am

*hugs*
and you won't have to buy a copy ma'am
I'll send you one free if you like

Miaka

Nikki

i'll do my suggestion if no one else wants to ^^

i love Banana-split sundaes ^^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

thegayhare

Xze-Xze
I already had some one doing that one...

from Carmel Kitten

I'm getting a little worried I've got 7 poses and  one cover left and I'm running out of artists to talk tooSo far I've had two agree to help me but then just stop talking to me with out a word... even when I was trying to give them money,  A couple others have flat out turned me down, and one or two compleatly ignored me.   the latest one said he was too busy with all his other commisions ...

I'm running out of folks to ask...
at this rate I'll never get it done

*pouts*

So if anyone knows of any artists who might be interested

Zedd

I jjust might ask a good art buddy who currently is still here but he's shy

thegayhare

*Tap dances in*
Well I'm down too four poses left

Why is that such an acomplishment... well because since I last posted I have seven pics left I had six commisioned

my brain just makes more

I've got a few e-mails pout there I'm hopping to hear back from (long shots realy but worth a shot)

and there are a few I want to try

so hopefully if my brain stops making more It'll all be over soon

Though the devil bunny on devils food cake, and the angel bunny on angels food cake that Chocolate kitsune snaped up I can't take credit for

Miaka

thegayhare

Zedd