Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux (slice 7)

Started by bill, October 12, 2006, 05:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

Gabi uses the DFMA forum skin, I see. She should note that my sig is not optimised for that skin.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gabi

Xze's sig is just as readable and meaningful on any skin.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Nikki

Gabi will go down in history as: Superfox!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

It's the weekend and Xze's out to play! :O

Nikki

Gabi

Xze-Xze has fixed the ' in her custom title! :)

bill

Nikki

Gabi should help in figuring out why that does that :s

omg bill ninja'd me D:

xHaZxMaTx

Bill is mourning the loss of... someone.  He told me who on XFire, but I forgot. :<

Xze is evil. :evil  Ninja-ed by someone who was ninja-ed!

bill

Mark Porter, Haz. Died in a support race for the Bathurst 1000. :(

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's avvie is back!  But is it rotating and full of doom?  Xze also knows what it's like to be in love.  I don't. :cry

-EDIT-
Yes, yes it is.

bill

Haz edited his post... ABOVE THE EDIT LINE. *bum bum bummmmm*

Nikki

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

E is correct!!

the rotating avatar of doom is....GONE!

e_voyager

Xze-Xze has lost her magic avatar. how sad.

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Xze ninja-ed me, again. >_>  Xze won't tell me the secret of rotating avvies. :<  Xze's ignoring me on IM. :cry  Xze's just an overall mean perosn. :P

e_voyager

hazzy does not understand that here Xze-Xze and i can Play without messing up our post count. thous our true post reach closer to our post count. plus it's fun

Suwako

e_voyager teaches Hazmat a few things, Does that make hazmat a student?  :erk

&thats all

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno finally breaks the e/Xze/e/Xze posting malarky.

*M-wave*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

Llearch could have post but did not. after all tit was 3 hours after my last post got or take.

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager is under the impression that I do nothing but sit by my machine, and hasn't taken into consideration the way I was asleep in bed :-P

*M-wave*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gareeku

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 15, 2006, 04:54:44 AM
e_voyager is under the impression that I do nothing but sit by my machine

Llearch...sleeps?! D:

Gabi

Gareeku has the word "Badass" under his avatar, but he's really a good... person. :D

Roureem Egas

Gabi's a really nice person, and it is fairly uncommon to find her to be the last one to comment on here.