10-20-06: Well, one bell ain't chiming...

Started by Aisha deCabre, October 19, 2006, 09:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

*Charline smirks*  Now you see why I'm a succubus rather than an incubus. :p  But, a delightful example of how even the apparently strongest wills have their weaknesses.  Wildy was broken by a few short sentances.  And Abel was broken by one swift kick!  *grins*  Two more of my potential adversaries at war with each other... yes, everything is proceeding exactly according to my designs.   >:3 
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

RynSerenity

Wh00t for "My Fair Lady" references. That was the first show I ever did tech for...

Yeah. Nostalgia aside, holy jeebas, this is going to be an interesting arc. I wonder what Abel's going to say once he's done writhing on the floor, clutching the few things that make him manly. >:3

Quote from: Grenn on October 19, 2006, 10:49:50 PM:ipod <- Best emoticon in a long time
Seconded!

thegayhare

as some one who's had that happen to him over some thing far more trivial.

I really don't think Abel deserved this,  Wildy is far to used to getting her way with threats or acts of violence.  This is not Abels fight, it's not his problem.  He's not required to bend to her or Dans whims.  So he had no reason to sit there and take her threats.  So he fired back with what he knew,  he knew the book really hurt sugar fluff, who was supposed to be one of her best friends.  Yes he didn't have the whole story but it's something wildy needed to realise that her actions can have have negative repercussions.

Zedd

Quote from: thegayhare on October 19, 2006, 11:05:31 PM
as some one who's had that happen to him over some thing far more trivial.

I really don't think Abel deserved this,  Wildy is far to used to getting her way with threats or acts of violence.  This is not Abels fight, it's not his problem.  He's not required to bend to her or Dans whims.  So he had no reason to sit there and take her threats.  So he fired back with what he knew,  he knew the book really hurt sugar fluff, who was supposed to be one of her best friends.  Yes he didn't have the whole story but it's something wildy needed to realise that her actions can have have negative repercussions.

Good point

Manawolf

Still, if you're going to take the preemptive, you better be ready if you aren't planning for a felling blow.  Wildy decided to make that decision for Abel.

Arcalane

Quote from: Zedd on October 19, 2006, 09:50:44 PM
Sides its the smallest people you should beware and not the tallest  :paranoid

When the world is at your feet, beware of anklebiters. :B

LigerJet

Nnnn...Wildy's in pain too right now.  May not be physical...but emotional, mental, yes.

e_voyager

Quote from: Sheridan on October 19, 2006, 11:12:46 PM
Quote from: Zedd on October 19, 2006, 09:50:44 PM
Sides its the smallest people you should beware and not the tallest :paranoid

When the world is at your feet, beware of anklebiters. :B

i remember that form the Kira/jyrras inccoccdent durring the family visit. still i think thats one was more decive then that one.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Slipdance

One low blow deserves another.  Wildy's was just of the physical variety.

ChaosTiger

Quote from: Draksaith on October 19, 2006, 10:18:58 PM
Quote from: Zedd on October 19, 2006, 10:12:36 PM
Its not a good thing when you have a ferret is close to your coin purse and able to punch it like a bag

*Note to self... when around irritable ferrets, wear a cup*
agreed!  :U

Stygian

How I wish I could be there at those certain moments. There is nothing so satisfactory as ignoring things like pounces and hammer ejects, just to show that no matter what there is always a way to avoid catching the silliness of others...

And wouldn't it be possible for a shapeshifter to reconstitute even certain... bits... rather fast, due to their nature? Or use magical healing? But perhaps this is a Jordan-esque world, and such things are not possible.

And as for blows... I'd say Wildy actually had it more coming to her. But all cubi deserve a bit of a beatdown now and then for being the arrogant and superior...

Well, I'll not say anything I'll regret later. Just that reading someone's mind like that kind of does warrant some violence. Though Wildy went a bit out of line. I for one know how much it hurts to break a marble...

Zedd

Its a good thing Wildy have to catch me to acctruley hurt me  >:3

e_voyager

Quote from: Zedd on October 19, 2006, 11:45:06 PM
Its a good thing Wildy have to catch me to acctruley hurt me >:3

and does Widly have reason to hurt you?  if so i suggest running and quickly
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Alondro on October 19, 2006, 11:04:45 PM
And Abel was broken by one swift kick!
Who said it was a kick?  I mean, she's right there, I would think that punching would be easier. :lol

Zina

Manawolf

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 20, 2006, 12:01:47 AM
Who said it was a kick?  I mean, she's right there, I would think that punching would be easier. :lol

An uppercut probably.

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

Quote from: Manawolf on October 20, 2006, 12:04:24 AM
Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 20, 2006, 12:01:47 AM
Who said it was a kick?  I mean, she's right there, I would think that punching would be easier. :lol

An uppercut probably.

ouch. i just had a image of widly hitting Abel In the crotch with a sho ryu ken. thanks for the unwanted visual.

Jim Halisstrad

Of course, I had to change my sig because of this comic and conversation.

DigitalMan

Odd... as I recall, Jyrras already sorted things out with Wildy. I don't think she had that coming, certainly not from someone completely uninvolved.

GabrielsThoughts

I always assumed Sordid meant Sorry or pathetic, perhaps I'm wrong on this.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Amber Williams

QuoteMain Entry: sor·did
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin sordidus, from sordes dirt -- more at SWART
1 : marked by baseness or grossness : VILE <sordid motives>
2 a : DIRTY, FILTHY b : WRETCHED, SQUALID
3 : meanly avaricious : COVETOUS
4 : of a dull or muddy color

:tmyk

TheGreyRonin

Heinlein once said: "Never sneak up on a little man. He'll kill you." It looks like the same applies to ferrets and mouthy comments to them. *grins*

Wildy needed to be called on her actions, I agree, but Abel was not the person who should have done it. Not and expect to sing anything but soprano, that is...

e_voyager

okay that quot totally lost me! what doest it mean  amber?

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: TheGreyRonin on October 20, 2006, 12:55:51 AM
Heinlein once said: "Never sneak up on a little man. He'll kill you." It looks like the same applies to ferrets and mouthy comments to them. *grins*

Wildy needed to be called on her actions, I agree, but Abel was not the person who should have done it. Not and expect to sing anything but soprano, that is...
Well it's not entirely Wildy's fault, anyway.  Jy never got the copy of the book Wildy sent him for him to read and approve, as it was intercepted by Lorenda.

KarlOmega1

well...in the third panel, Wildy's eyes looked like something from "Jack"
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Zedd

Theres always worse pain that into the gonads :shifty

Roureem Egas

Quote from: e_voyager on October 20, 2006, 12:57:53 AM
okay that quot totally lost me! what doest it mean  amber?

She was showing Gabriel which definition of sordid she was using in the comic.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Zedd on October 20, 2006, 01:04:34 AM
Theres always worse pain that into the gonads :shifty
I'm sure being scalped isn't terribly fun, either. :<

Jim Halisstrad

The Blame Game, as deciphered by Jim, translated through his inner /b/

Wildy: Lolz, I'm writting some pr0nz!

Dan:  I saw what you did there.

Wildy:  I'm a chargin my lazor!

Dan: Lawls!  Keeping it secret, keeping it safe.

Wildy:  K THX BI

Alzan: WOOO NO PANTS O'CLOCK.

Jy: HEY GUYS WHATS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD.

Wildy:  DO A BARREL ROLL!

LATERZ:

Lorenda: I'm in ur base!  I'm reading ur pronz!

Wildy: W00T!

Jy: DO NOT WANT

Abel: HEY GUYS WHATS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD.

Wildy: You liek?

Jy: Pools Closed

Wildy ;.;

LATERZ

Wildy:  /R/ Merlitz?

Abel:  Become an hero

I hope this was as painful for you to read as it was to write. :3
This is what happens when I get borred.