10/16/06 The Anti-Hotness...

Started by VioletDusk, October 15, 2006, 11:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aridas

But Pyro already knows the real one is gone >.>

DigitalMan

Pyro won't be confused in that manner, because he knows about the plan. I'm thinking he'd be more confused by, and therefore need therapy due to, things not completely controlled by one's conscious mind. The simple aspect of thinking Danielle is hot comes to mind.

MT Hazard

One of the key reason people don't fancy their brothers or sisters is that they grew up around them. There have been several cases of brothers and sister who have grown up apart and them met in later life and been sexually attracted, can anyone think of a famous fictions example?

Still the whole idea would make a lot of people wince I bet, the whole 'not getting attracted to close relatives' is practically genetically encoded.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Yeah, it was my plan to switch voices for the transformation.  If we can have both James and his sister going "Aaaaaaaaaah!" during the spell, I can try some cross-fading and digital transformation techniques for the change.

Does this mean that Dan is now gay for Matilda?  :<
(Someone had to..)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sid

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 15, 2006, 11:44:27 PM
Hmm, I just happened to think, "How does Abel know Alexi's body so well?"  :erk

There are at least two possibilities that don't end in the application of brainsoap.
1) Abel just changed Dan into a generic female form and then did some fine-tuning.
2) Abel just provided the catalyst and let Dan's knowledge of his sister do the steering since Dan knows what his sister is supposed to look in various dresses, including this one.

Other than that, I love seeing Alexsi with Dan's manners. And Abel's last comment cracked me up. "Your sister is ugly when you're angry!" xD
:boogie

e_voyager

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 16, 2006, 04:51:17 AM
Does this mean that Dan is now gay for Matilda?  :<
(Someone had to..)

aww man i must be tired to see that you post that before i thought about it. lol i don't think that Matilda would be fooled but it would be nice to see her reaction.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dard

Never!
Alexsi is never ugly!
Not even when she's angry! Scary, yes, but never ugly.

No, wait...
Abel said "Your sister is ugly when you're angry".
Interesting phrasing.
Does it mean that Dan is ugly when he's angry while looking like Alexsi? Then maybe Abel didn't mean Alexsi herself.
It beats the other interpretation, that whenever Dan gets angry, Alexsi is looking ugly. That would have resulted in a lot of irritations at Lost Lake while Dan was away at SAIA. :)

BTW, love Abel's expression in the middle panel!

JONJONAUG

Quote from: Slipdance on October 16, 2006, 12:12:06 AM
Am I the only one on the board that is having Ranma flashbacks?  

~Yappa pa yappa pa iishanten...~

*Raises hand*

I've watched all the anime and own every American released manga volume (with the final one coming out really soon).

Boog

Gah! Dan has no right to be attractive! Damn you Abel! :U
In other news, Abel has a point in that last panel. Dan's yelling mouth takes up half of his/her face!

ShiningShadow

Dan *wolf whistle* damn baby you are so hot. Anywho I think it will be hillarious if Dan in Alexsi body doing those male things I'm giggling just thinking about it. If Pyro mistake Dan for Alexsi you will see Pyro flying across two rooms :kruger................

Alan Garou

And lo, the hotness has come to pass, and Abel hath hit on the Danielle. But the Danielle hath grown enraged and smoten the incubus, who fled to the unknown land of the stairwell.
:blink
Okay, back to normal now. And about Abel's comments on what most tg'd men would do, I know I would.

Vidar

I think I'd panic if I was transformed into my sister. Last time I saw her she was indeed anti-hot.
* shudders at the mental image *  :c
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Tapewolf

And to all those nay-sayers who said that Abel wasn't good enough a mage to pull it off.. :raspberry

Jim Halisstrad

I want to contribute to this thread but I can't think of anything to actually say about the comic!  *flails*

Cept if everything else is working fine, why is Dan so afraid of Able messing with his eyes....
Besides, you know, it's able.  I wouldn't want him anywear near my eyes either.

But he could be near anything else and I wouldn't mind.  :U

*edit* Flagrent System Error

Aridas

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on October 16, 2006, 10:26:59 AM
I want to contribute to this thread but I can't think of anything to actually say about the comic! *flails*

Cept if everything else is working fine, why is Dan so afraid of Able messing with his eyes....
Besides, you know, it's able. I wouldn't want him anywear near my eyes either.

But he could be near anything else and I wouldn't mind. :U

*edit* Flagrent System Error
Remember the unimaginable pain? How about again? That's why. >.>

LigerJet

A pregnancy doesn't have to happen in the uterus.  Ever hear of an ectopic pregnancy?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks, LigerJet, but thats kinda into the area I really wish I hadn't thought of. *wince*

*grin*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 16, 2006, 10:05:28 AM
And to all those nay-sayers who said that Abel wasn't good enough a mage to pull it off.. :raspberry

Now, Now TW play nice. But you have a great point there Abel is very good to pull that off too good in my book *looking suspiciously at Abel* I think Abel is up to something there at Lost Lake. I know for sure in my bone this is screaming of deception...........

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oooo. I've just had a truly evil thought.

Abel hasn't cast anything to change Dan's body. All he's done is cast a mirage spell on Dan, so Dan see's himself as Alexsi.

... Everyone else still sees Dan as Dan....

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 16, 2006, 12:04:27 PM

Abel hasn't cast anything to change Dan's body. All he's done is cast a mirage spell on Dan, so Dan see's himself as Alexsi.

Apart from the fact that it was painful, and that Wildy will notice immediately, that's a pretty neat idea.

Jim Halisstrad

Pfft, a little pain to a masochist such as Dan would be a turn on for him.

OH, now I get it.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on October 16, 2006, 12:19:20 PM
Pfft, a little pain to a masochist such as Dan would be a turn on for him.

I don't think that feeding on his own pain would work.  It would be more akin to energy recirculation..

e_voyager

Tape wolf has a point. it's not impossible but it's not good either.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 16, 2006, 12:15:13 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 16, 2006, 12:04:27 PM

Apart from the fact that it was painful, and that Wildy will notice immediately, that's a pretty neat idea.

Pain is easily supplied.

Wildy noticing... well, who's to say that's not what Abel wants? :-) Anything for a quick laugh....

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 16, 2006, 01:40:55 PM
Pain is easily supplied.

Wildy noticing... well, who's to say that's not what Abel wants? :-) Anything for a quick laugh....

Yes, until Dan manages to say "Abel won't teach me to..", and then it will be him being pounded.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 16, 2006, 01:48:34 PM
Yes, until Dan manages to say "Abel won't teach me to..", and then it will be him being pounded.

Point. However, bear in mind Abel doesn't know who Wildy is, viz-a-viz this and while he's seen her here, nobody has introduced them, and seeing as he ran away here, it wouldn't surprise me to discover that he doesn't know Wildy is lurking about... And I wasn't thinking him finding Wildy specifically, but more sort of generally "anyone in the bar"...

e_voyager

don't forget here though able was in quit the mood at the time

Arcalane

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 16, 2006, 04:51:17 AMDoes this mean that Dan is now gay for Matilda?  :<
(Someone had to..)

Surely vice versa, as Matilda was the one making all the moves at Dan? :P

Blast

Wait a minute.

Abel was touching himself when he did his transformation, like smearing paint on himself.

Oh my. ._.

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 16, 2006, 10:05:28 AM

Yes, but changing Danielle back might be harder. Abel need only perform a slight magical miscalculation and *bamf*...I'm not exactly sure what the BAMF will do, but I'm sure someone will think it up.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.