10/16/06 The Anti-Hotness...

Started by VioletDusk, October 15, 2006, 11:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

familyghost

*curls into the fetal position and cries*

This is that Dan having a period talk that DM told about all over again, isn't it?

*rocks back and forth gently*

Grenn

I donno... maybe Dan would keep his voice. I would think that Abel could do something about that. Or Dan could act it out. He did still get mistaken for a girl even though he was speaking normally a few times before.... :p

Saist

Quote from: familyghost on October 16, 2006, 12:30:50 AM
*curls into the fetal position and cries*

This is that Dan having a period talk that DM told about all over again, isn't it?

*rocks back and forth gently*

don't worry. Amber stated that she will never do a period joke.

I for one, am glad she's making that stand. Some jokes just do pass the line of being funny.

Grenn

Also, Abel seems freaked when Dan is angry as Lexi. Bad memories!  :mowhappy

DigitalMan

Jeez, this topic went down the path to frightening before I even got here.

Aww, we didn't get to see the pain  :<

e_voyager

it's good to skip the physical pain some times then it's strait to the psychological kind
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

RynSerenity

*pfff* Hahahahah! "the anti-hotness". Man, that's funny. Reminds me of when my boyfriend was cross-dressing as me for our school's Cross Dress day, and he's borrowed one of my bras for the "authentic look". He kept poking at his new cleavage and saying, "I can see why you have a love/hate relationship with these things now..." Whoo, it was funny.

Anywho, amusing strip, as always. Can't wait to see what's in store for poor Dan this week...

familyghost

Quote from: e_voyager on October 16, 2006, 01:05:38 AM
it's good to skip the physical pain some times then it's strait to the psychological kind

MY favorite kind!

:mwaha:

e_voyager

Quote from: Ryn Serenity on October 16, 2006, 01:06:12 AM

Anywho, amusing strip, as always. Can't wait to see what's in store for poor Dan this week...

i too await Dan's mishaps with  fantatical interest. especially the all to award which bathroom do i use one.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Im sure there will be more in store for people soon

James StarRunner

Grenn

Indeed.

Especially if Dan gets stuck like this and Pyro comes up from behind for a hug thinking it's Lexi.

Imaging Dan learning about them that way!

DigitalMan

Quote from: Ryn Serenity on October 16, 2006, 01:06:12 AM
*pfff* Hahahahah! "the anti-hotness". Man, that's funny. Reminds me of when my boyfriend was cross-dressing as me for our school's Cross Dress day, and he's borrowed one of my bras for the "authentic look". He kept poking at his new cleavage and saying, "I can see why you have a love/hate relationship with these things now..." Whoo, it was funny.

... I don't even want to know why your school has a cross-dressing day...

Quote from: James StarRunner on October 16, 2006, 01:15:16 AM
I wonder what Pyro will think...

I'd guess he will join the ranks of the completely terrified and confused. Mostly confused.

e_voyager

i think that pyro has better instincts then that. He'd know the difference most likely

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Zedd on October 15, 2006, 11:59:29 PM
Quote from: FireKatKid on October 15, 2006, 11:56:46 PM
Quote from: je.saist on October 15, 2006, 11:53:25 PM
Quote from: James StarRunner on October 15, 2006, 11:52:27 PM
Hmm... I wonder then... Would Dan have Alexi's voice now?

noooo you don't James. You get to voice... it all!!   :mowwink :mowwink :mowwink

Make sure to go high pitched. :3 I can't imagine the looks when he's yelling, though..

James will need a lemon drops after that :P

Abel changed Dan to have the appearance of Alexsi.  Since this a complete change (except for the eyes) and not just a disguise, that means Dan sounds like Alexsi.  Ergo, Alexsi's voice artist must do the voice.

Reese Tora

Quote from: James StarRunner on October 16, 2006, 01:15:16 AM
I wonder what Pyro will think...

I was just thinking that...

Actually, I was thinking "what will happen if Pyroduck, who may not completely realize that Dan will be looking like his sister, hits on Dan or otehrwise condicts himself in an intimate manner.  (not, not THAT kind of intimate, get your minds out of my gutter :P )  Though it would be funny if, Pyroduck were to have the question posed to him, unknowing that 'Alexsi' is really Dan,  "Does this dress make my butt look big?"

Also, I first looked at that and thought 'he doesn't look like Alexsi, that can't be right.  Then I went back and looked at the recent images of her.  Yeah, they look the same, but Dan's hair style is still his normal one, though the color is different, and that is different from what Alexsi's hairstyle is like.

So if Alexsi returns, atleast we should have a clue who is who so long as neither of them gets thier hair styled.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Toric

If it's a total physical change, the voicebox ought to change as well, thus resulting in Alexsi's voice with Dan's speaking habits.

Anyway, Abel's comment about most guys who are transformed into girls reminded me of so many comics in which that happened.... and the victims almost immediately started playing with their chest. xD
Yap by Silver.

Kasarn

The comic reminds me of the time, back when I went to school, when my friends asked me if my sister was hot :rolleyes

e_voyager

that is three kinds of wrong.  "dude she's not hot she's my sister!" that would probably be followed up with a threat to their well fair if they attempt to come too close to her.

Taross

I'm thinking there's many little hilarious acts in the future.

You know, where a guys mannerisms just look plain WRONG on a woman wearing a dress, like sitting on a chair with your legs spread... belching... etc.

Magic

Quote from: Toric on October 16, 2006, 01:40:16 AM
If it's a total physical change, the voicebox ought to change as well, thus resulting in Alexsi's voice with Dan's speaking habits.

True, that. Which is generally why I suggest the voice project should get Alexsi's actor to do Danielle's lines; but yes, moving on.

Plot device and a reference in the first panel. Brilliant.

Finally, Taross: He has just the right amount of PMS, though.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Zedd

Its quite easy for most when your sister is just a few years older

Madd the Sane

Quote from: Reese Tora on October 16, 2006, 01:24:43 AM
...Then I went back and looked at the recent images of her.  Yeah, they look the same, but Dan's hair style is still his normal one, though the color is different, and that is different from what Alexsi's hairstyle is like.

So if Alexsi returns, atleast we should have a clue who is who so long as neither of them gets thier hair styled.
Actually, the hair style is remarkably similar.  In my opinion.  Which may or may not be right.  :B I don't really care that much, or really notice much, about hair styles and other physical aspects.
Quote from: Grenn on October 16, 2006, 12:44:35 AM
Also, Abel seems freaked when Dan is angry as Lexi. Bad memories!  :mowhappy
That's it Abel!  Hide behind the stairs!  Alex.. er, Danielle can't get you there!

:mowdan
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

e_voyager

Ink are you saying that Dan is naturally girly?

King Of Hearts

Dan possess effeminate characteristics, that can not be denied.

Now we need Alexi being turned into Dan, then showing the siblings each other. Then some amnesia dust and let the crack flow like a waterfall.

Madd the Sane

...Nevermind.  I retract my previous statement.  it appears that Dan usually has his hair in a pony-tail.  :mowsad stupid me.  I was just going off one of the later ones where he's getting ready to change.  In which his hair isn't in a ponytail.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Kasarn on October 16, 2006, 01:58:17 AM
The comic reminds me of the time, back when I went to school, when my friends asked me if my sister was hot :rolleyes
Why do people do that?

Toric

Because they think your sister's hot, unfortunately.
Yap by Silver.

Aridas

Thinking your own sister is hot is a bad idea D:

Anyway, I figure if Dan's outsides can be shaped and changed, his vocal chorfds can be changed too.

Zedd

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 16, 2006, 04:22:12 AM
Thinking your own sister is hot is a bad idea D:

Anyway, I figure if Dan's outsides can be shaped and changed, his vocal chords can be changed too.

I suspected that since day one of his transformation....I hope no confusion goes around specially Pyro