10/13/06 - No! Not Dan... *sob*

Started by Hilary, October 13, 2006, 12:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalMan

*ponders* What would happen if the real Dan Ti'Fiona, that the character is based off of, came here and saw this topic... Now that's "scarred for life."

Alan Garou

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 14, 2006, 03:20:54 PM
*ponders* What would happen if the real Dan Ti'Fiona, that the character is based off of, came here and saw this topic... Now that's "scarred for life."
Yes, he would be if he found out. But I believe Amber's said that her contact with the original Dan has ceased for quite a while.

ChaosTiger

Quote from: Alan Garou on October 14, 2006, 04:32:52 PM
Quote from: DigitalMan on October 14, 2006, 03:20:54 PM
Yes, he would be if he found out. But I believe Amber's said that her contact with the original Dan has ceased for quite a while.
which means he probably hasn't seen the comic in quite a while... all the more reason he would be scarred for life...  >:3 xD

Amber Williams

The last time I talked with Dan's original player, he said he had stopped reading DMFA a couple years ago.    As such, I'm willing to assume that he doesnt have a whole lot of emotional interest in the goings on of his former character nor the speculation given over it.

DigitalMan

Yikes, I wonder why that is. How odd...

Rafe

Quote from: Amber Panyko on October 14, 2006, 06:06:52 PM
The last time I talked with Dan's original player, he said he had stopped reading DMFA a couple years ago.    As such, I'm willing to assume that he doesnt have a whole lot of emotional interest in the goings on of his former character nor the speculation given over it.

Then again, you have some like me, whose characters haven't appeared in DMFA for two years, who still do have emotional interest.  What kind of a deal is that?

Maybe if Rafe appeared more often I would lose respect for you.
Rafe

luiqui

My favourite comics:

El Goonish Shive
Misfile
Abstract Gender
The Wotch

So yeah, I'm happy.

I mean, DMFA too. Obviously.

e_voyager

i have a lot of attachment even to my character that i hate. it's weired as they are me. does this mean that i hate myself?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Rafe on October 14, 2006, 06:51:48 PM
Maybe if Rafe appeared more often I would lose respect for you.

... is that a promise? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kaerou

Eeee, i cant wait to see what Dan acts like as a girl. i'm assuming he's going to look like Alexi though.

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

Azlan

Quote from: Kaerou on October 14, 2006, 08:49:32 PM
Eeee, i cant wait to see what Dan acts like as a girl. i'm assuming he's going to look like Alexi though.

As do I... which is beginning to worry me. 
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

e_voyager

Don't worry i doubt Neni will be Jealous as you are well behaved and well trained so even if Dan when crazy and hit on you would would not be at fault.

Zedd

Like I said Dan is gonna be a near double or clone of Alexi..Do I have to spell it out to you people...Sure mainly appearince but he will need to work on the personality really well

DigitalMan

Quote from: Azlan on October 14, 2006, 08:56:54 PM
Quote from: Kaerou on October 14, 2006, 08:49:32 PM

As do I... which is beginning to worry me. 

And thus Azlan joins the ranks of the thoroughly confused and frightened...

Nikki

i'm excited ^^

Maybe ther'll be wierd noises and Jyrras will pass by the closed door and think something else. |3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

ShiningShadow

But think of this when Dan has changed to a woman what if by something he has the DREADED PERIOD*da da dumm* OH yess a totally laugh riot Dan getting the Curse..............

Alan Garou

Quote from: ShiningShadow on October 14, 2006, 10:17:28 PM
But think of this when Dan has changed to a woman what if by something he has the DREADED PERIOD*da da dumm* OH yess a totally laugh riot Dan getting the Curse..............
Only if he gets stuck as a woman for about a month... which I sincerely hope happens, and a large part of this board's membership apparently does too.   :twisted 

GabrielsThoughts

You're failing to aknowledge another option, which would actually make Daniel an aquatransexual... Ranma is funny in that way.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 14, 2006, 11:53:19 PM
You're failing to aknowledge another option, which would actually make Daniel an aquatransexual... Ranma is funny in that way.

I can find the collection of my graffic novels of that..Hope I didnt loose em or my mom would kill me  :U

ShiningShadow

But you have to admit it it will be funny as hell to see Dan says *where's my pads I need chocolate I'm so bloated groan*  :laugh :laugh

e_voyager

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 14, 2006, 11:53:19 PM

I can't belive you went there. indeed i remember that seires and and he had so many times to try to becom human again but failed that it was funny. and Alixe reminds mof of akana thoug espill with the hammer.

ShiningShadow

I leave it up to Amber what ever plot device she has in mind she will use it to her discrection. Anywho in my opinion seeing Dan as a sexy babe will be a laugh riot..................

TWINK

luiqui

Quote from: ShiningShadow on October 14, 2006, 10:17:28 PM

Yeah. That'd be hilarious.

Edit: Sorry, I really should put more effort into posts than off-the-top-of-the-head sarcasm.

I mean, as much as I know I'm going to enjoy this next arc, I'm almost certain it won't go that path. I just can't think of a way to make it funny. I mean, not that I'm saying it can't be done.

thetire

<OffTopic>*Zander runs from unknown terrors through a dark corridor, finally reaching a door. He opens it, to find, the DMFA forums*

Europe is CRAZY!  *boogy dance time*
:funkluigi1
</OffTopic>

let's see... I guess that the magic wouldn't effect Dan's brain. If it did, there would probably be a scene where Alexi and Dan duke it out to see who is the real Alexi...  >:3

Amber Williams

As a female, let me say that I have no intentions of ever having a period joke in DMFA.

Ever.

That said, I think a few people are overestimating Abel's magical ability.  Even if there are magical methods of physically altering ones gender on such a level that they gain the others reproductive traits, it is definately not a spell that a novice like Abel could pull off...much less in less than a few minutes.  And as I said before, it's a serious business and not something taken lightly.  Altering ones body-mass to give the appearance of jubblies is one thing, actually going female is a whole different league.

DigitalMan

Thank god that's over with :sweatdrop

So after 300-some years, Abel is still a novice?