10/13/06 - No! Not Dan... *sob*

Started by Hilary, October 13, 2006, 12:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Quote from: Alan Garou on October 13, 2006, 08:08:12 PM
Quote from: Lone_Wolf on October 13, 2006, 09:56:52 AM
Anyone get that eery feeling things Will be screwed up and Dan will be forced to walk furrea as a girl longer than he imagined?
I'm not getting that feeling; I'm praying for it. Here's my scenario:
After Dan gets changed into Alexsi and somehow manages to get through the interview, Abel casts a spell to try and change Dan back. Something goes wrong, however, and Dan ends up being stuck in as an actually female version like his one here: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_085.php for some defined length of time. When and if this happens, I will be the happiest fanboi I've ever been.  :evar

aww but whats about hare an the others that like him male?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Supercheese

Quote from: ChaosTiger on October 13, 2006, 09:08:08 PM
..... :banghead

Hey man, don't take it out on the wall. The PETW will get on your case.  :P

ChaosTiger

Quote from: Supercheese on October 13, 2006, 09:48:34 PM
Quote from: ChaosTiger on October 13, 2006, 09:08:08 PM
..... :banghead

Hey man, don't take it out on the wall. The PETW will get on your case.  :P
*rubbs his head* trust me, that hurt me more than the wall... @_@

Supercheese

S'all right. Maybe Amber will take pity on you and let you take refuge in Canadia - either that or actually take your suggestion for the comic...

Both situations are purely hypothetical, though.

e_voyager

Quote from: Supercheese on October 13, 2006, 09:52:19 PM
S'all right. Maybe Amber will take pity on you and let you take refuge in Canadia - either that or actually take your suggestion for the comic...

Both situations are purely hypothetical, though.

and i see much money being spent and many therapy session in the future
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ChaosTiger

Quote from: e_voyager on October 13, 2006, 09:57:21 PMand i see much money being spent and many therapy session in the future
but... I can't afford therapy, I'm saving up for a new computer!  D:

xHaZxMaTx

Oh man, I may have to reinstate my quote of the day! xD

bill

xHaZxMaTx

bill

Oh noes, the trippysig.  D:
Oh well, sacrifice in the name of progress is all good by me.

ChaosTiger

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 13, 2006, 10:04:28 PM
Oh man, I may have to reinstate my quote of the day! xD
o_0 what? it's true...  :/life  xD

Zedd

Seems what is worse than most here..I am sure Dan might have to learn walk proper again

ShiningShadow

But as of right now I could see the pain Abel is talking about. The transformation magic worked Dan is turned to Alexsi with one little problem he still has his loins bwhahahahahahaha :laugh and worse off he will stay like for a while get into those situations *laugh riot*..........................

GabrielsThoughts

I  think Biggs is going to piss Alexi off by calling her Danielle...

(i.e. My aunt always calls me by my Older brother's name, even after I told her my name a dozen times :rolleyes,  and she completely ignores the fact that I'm a seperate person  :tired. Thankfully I only had to put up with it on holidays, and I never have to see her again.)
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

ChaosTiger

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 13, 2006, 10:58:26 PM
I  think Biggs is going to piss Alexi off by calling her Danielle...

(i.e. My aunt always calls me by my Older brother's name, even after I told her my name a dozen times :rolleyes,  and she completely ignores the fact that I'm a seperate person  :tired. Thankfully I only had to put up with it on holidays, and I never have to see her again.)
ooh, I could see that happening too... the others show up, "Alexi! we're here to save... you...", and Alexi is standing over Biggs with a foot on his back  >:3 xD

e_voyager

i can see her saying "And if you ever call me that again i'll (censored for extreme violence) understand." and Wildly saying. "heh heh  atta girl Lexie not lets get back to the Inn before Dan blows the interview"

King Of Hearts

...and STILL Im convinced that is a better course of action than having to wear a corset.

DigitalMan

Quote from: Doctor Who
Think how bad things could possibly be, and add another suitcase full of bad.

I just had to add that, it's so appropriate...

e_voyager

i don't remember Reading that in the books. then again i never watched the series.

Zedd

And my near final though on this with a verse I made up with a few mods to the orignal...."Teeth,throat,gums...Thunder tits here we come!"  xD

Grenn

I think Dan may get stuck this way for a while, and one night Pyro may mistake him for Lexi. That's how he finds out about them, me thinks :)

Much humor would come from that :D  :mowhappy

ITOS

Quote from: Grenn on October 14, 2006, 02:24:29 AM
I think Dan may get stuck this way for a while, and one night Pyro may mistake him for Lexi. That's how he finds out about them, me thinks :)

Lets all hope Dan doesn't get pregnant while in female form.

Or hope that he does, depending on how evil you are...
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Aridas

Why are people trying to guess what kind of pain dan will be in? It's UNIMAGINABLE, meaning, YOU CAN'T IMAGINE IT. It's beyond our capacity of understanding! D: *cowers*

LionHeart

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 14, 2006, 06:23:47 AM
Why are people trying to guess what kind of pain dan will be in? It's UNIMAGINABLE, meaning, YOU CAN'T IMAGINE IT.

No, Abel just said that Dan couldn't imagine it. He didn't say anything about us imagining it...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

DigitalMan

Quote from: LionHeart on October 14, 2006, 07:03:11 AM
Why are people trying to guess what kind of pain dan will be in? It's UNIMAGINABLE, meaning, YOU CAN'T IMAGINE IT.

No, Abel just said that Dan couldn't imagine it. He didn't say anything about us imagining it...

This is true. And my quote still applies either way  :P

Madd the Sane

Quote from: LionHeart on October 14, 2006, 07:03:11 AM
True.  Dan's imagination is limited to scantily-clad Amazons.  Anything else is beyond his imagination.
:mowmeep
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Zedd

Who knows this spell wont stop groping himself

Caswin

Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Alan Garou

Quote from: ITOS on October 14, 2006, 06:20:52 AM
Quote from: Grenn on October 14, 2006, 02:24:29 AM

Lets all hope Dan doesn't get pregnant while in female form.

Or hope that he does, depending on how evil you are...
Oh, I'm hoping, that's for sure. But, of course, that happening would require - (Gets speared through the skull by Pai-Gon's wand)  :knifed And here I thought she couldn't show gore. Anyway, it'll probably never happen, but that's what disturbing fanfictions are for, folks.

Grenn

Quote from: Caswin on October 14, 2006, 02:02:10 PM
Quote from: Kasarn on October 13, 2006, 03:07:51 AM
Just because I felt like it...

Kasarn, a winner is you.

heh heh, yeah. Should shrink it a little and make it a forum smilie  :mowdan