CVRPG & DSWC discussion 9/19/05 -- 9/23/05

Started by Destina Faroda, September 19, 2005, 01:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

Back to the normal grind.  On CVRPG, it looks like more plotlines are going to converge.  I had to laugh at Angel carrying both the bunny and the pig in.  Does this pig have a name yet?
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Pig, last I thought. Alec may be waiting for an appropriately warsteedish name to come to him before he names it.

Destina Faroda

Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Destina Faroda

Now Katrina knows how poor Richter felt, although of course at least Richter "got better"    Removing or circumventing the curse for Kartina would practically mean the and as glad as I would feel for her, we all know any success would be temporary at best.  It almost seems cruel.  Of course everyone in this comic has issues.

There is a certain irony in this whole situation I hadn't noticed before (yes, I'm that slow).  Katrina gets cursed with a spell that makes her haf-cat, half-human, joins Dakmoon and crew, then as a result of this she casts a spell that brings Link back as an Stalfos, giving him a fate (albeit unintentionally) similar to hers.  Or is the next joke going to be her running into Link and realizing she doesn't have it that bad?
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

I honestly hadn't even noticed the parallel before today. Interesting.

Helena

Well, this particular comic was kinda funny for me. Prolly because the Catholic priest reminds me of...well my Catholic priest. But, anyway...I' haven't gone to church in a while anyway. And lets move on....

Katrina and Richter? I just thought of that one myself, I forgot about that actually until now.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Destina Faroda

I've GOT my CVRPG!  Hooray!   A good moment of character actualization.  I wonder if that burning of the church counts as a bad deed (in effect nullifying everything she's done) or a good deed (because that priest wasso incompetent, he probably damned more sould than he saved)?

DSWC...What is the obsession with P-zilla?
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

I dunno. I just like him. Sides, it was a good Rampage reference...