Started by TWINK, October 12, 2006, 11:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RynSerenity

Quote from: Zedd on October 14, 2006, 01:21:16 PM
Quote from: Ryn Serenity on October 14, 2006, 01:16:47 PM
Quote from: Zedd on October 12, 2006, 05:58:05 PM
Quote from: ChaoSynergy on October 12, 2006, 04:55:28 PM
BAD WOLF....BAD WOLF....

(*distributes cookies to those who understand the reference - both in quote origination and reference to this thread/specified comic*)

I understand your Doctor who logics..So past the Time Lord chips will ya please? :)

Likewise. Time Lord chips for me, too...?  :3

I didnt know you was a Doctor who fan as well Ryn

Ja, I am. Sadly, I haven't really had much time to watch any of the more recent episodes, and my VCR's record function is broken (Yes, I still use my VCR. I'm so behind, I know. I wants TiVo, I does...)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ChaoSynergy on October 14, 2006, 11:56:59 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 14, 2006, 08:30:25 PM
Chaos: that would be the "Bad Touch" episode, way back when, with Biggs and Dan. Did you want a reference?

Actually, I was more reffering to the fact that this symbol is DMFA's "Bad Wolf" - something which is sneaked in, and seems inconspicuous, until it's all revealed to be some massive plot device at the end.

Oh. You mean it's a macguffin? Well, why didn't you say so? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

TWINK

Aridas

ShiningShadow

Im lost what was the topic again. Oh about the glyph has any of guys went to egypt to see those gyphs in person?

Madmann135

I'm going with "It's her mom's bed" theory.

The bed is an elegant peace of artwork that looks like it's been in the family for a while.  It's too nice to get on a straight bartender's pay but not to expensive for someone who is old enough to know how to get a lot of money to buy nice things for herself.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

ShiningShadow

That's why the ornament is so cool that way. Anywho I think is something that was made specific for that person...............