University

Started by Anara, October 09, 2006, 06:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RJ

^_^; I guess I'm lucky to look at it that way... but still :<

Anara

Quote from: insanekaosx on October 11, 2006, 06:06:46 PM
The lowest I've seen for a college is 25k, and thats without room and board and such, just tuition.

I'unno how much you need to give *info wise, you don't need to pay at all I dun think*, but www.colelgeboard.com has a decent amount of info on colleges in America. ITs mainly for signing up for the SATs and such, but thats besides the point.

Gah! Don't remind me... I still have to do my SATs... >_<
But yeah, Uni is going to be sooooo expensive :< Definately not looking forwards to paying off my tuition...

insanekaosx

Quote from: Anara on October 11, 2006, 09:40:53 PM
Quote from: insanekaosx on October 11, 2006, 06:06:46 PM
The lowest I've seen for a college is 25k, and thats without room and board and such, just tuition.

I'unno how much you need to give *info wise, you don't need to pay at all I dun think*, but www.colelgeboard.com has a decent amount of info on colleges in America. ITs mainly for signing up for the SATs and such, but thats besides the point.

Gah! Don't remind me... I still have to do my SATs... >_<
But yeah, Uni is going to be sooooo expensive :< Definately not looking forwards to paying off my tuition...

I'm taking 'em again this weekend *Subject tests* and first week of november *reasoning test, the regular ol' one >>*

Anara

December for my reasoning ones and January for my subjects. At least I won't have to worry about school while I'm studying.