07 October 2006 - Abel Go Pukey

Started by Zorro, October 07, 2006, 12:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

i feel sorry for all of you be envy at the same time that you all held on to such  purity that others had to taint you minds with such thoughts.. i'ma an old soul mind you and
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

Well I'm not tainting this subject. So you do wonder what Abel can or cannot do in the shapeshifting dept. But *meh* that's just me rambling

Stygian

I'm pretty sure Abel is as able in the shapeshifting department as anyone else. Though, obviously he seems a bit forgetful... And mimicking voices, behaviour, bodylanguage, emotions and such is as great a part of shapeshifting as the actual physical transformation. Perhaps even greater. Trust me; I know how unconvincing a bad act can be. And what repercussions it can lead to...

ShiningShadow

True, how true so at this point Abel dosen't want to transform because it's dishonest. Ok I will live with that but sometime down the line. I think Abel will have to shapeshift if it means to saving his life............... :kirby

e_voyager

i'm not sure it will go that far in his past. in his immediate future how ever.  it's a scary site when widly is so angry that she need to hold her self back like that.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

Maybe it's something that is eating at her like her conscious. If that were the main issues with Wildly and I think Abel just struck a raw nerve that threw off Wildly.