DMFA Mid-life Crisis (12-22-2006)

Started by Madmann135, October 22, 2006, 10:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madmann135

OK... this is just for kicks and laughs brought on by numerous comics and my weird mind.  This is basically what the male charactors on DMFA would probably do during their midlife crisis and why.

DAN:  Considering Dan was an adventurer, he hanged out with bar gals (probably have a few kids he doesn't know about) and went around slaying evil.  He lived his life fast and survived.  Which is what a few people do during their midlife crisis.  Now since his Cubi heritage kicked in he's been in question with himself, some would say That would quallify as a midlife crisis.  Me I think he will simply exploit his powers to have fun like everyday

Jyrras:  Jyrras is an inventor with a fear of his multiple siblings.  He also is in confliction with his sexual prefrence.  Me personally I think Jyrras's midlife crisis will be more common, geting/building a fast vehicle and going out on the town with it.

Abel:  As a midlife crisis Abel's current situation is not considered as one but it's not.  Abel is a secrtive charactor, his midlife crisis could involve anything from Adventuring (most likely no due to his Hemophobia) to knitting a swetter to anything.

PIP:  His midlife crisis would involve TEETH, lots and lots of teeth with screaming.

Pyroduck:  His midlife crisis would probably involve women and beer.

Azlan:  His midlife crisis would probably involve him and Neni slowing down a little. 

FI:  I'm going that Fi is a he and saying that his midlife crisis will involve him learning more and enjoying life to it's fullest

Mirlits:  He's probably in his midlife crisis.

Biggs: The way his life is going he probably won't have a midlife crisis.

Sport Cars and motorcycles were invented Specifically FOR midlife crisises

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Zedd

You forgot Mab...She has meant to hug a porcupine...yet that always alludes her

Cogidubnus

Lorenda's midlife crisis will happen when somebody tells her what's IN hamburgers. >3

ChaosTiger

Quote from: Cogidubnus on October 23, 2006, 12:05:48 AM
Lorenda's midlife crisis will happen when somebody tells her what's IN hamburgers. >3

I think she already knows...  :U

LionHeart

Quote from: Zedd on October 22, 2006, 11:45:01 PM

I don't think a "midlife crisis" would ever really happen to Mab. She's too much of a "permanent child" to have one...

(That and being more or less immortal...)

Quote from: ChaosTiger on October 23, 2006, 12:15:58 AM

I'd agree... Lorenda is a half-demon carnivore; I don't think the idea of being a cannibal as well would bother her particularly.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Tapewolf

Quote from: LionHeart on October 23, 2006, 05:36:15 AM
I don't think a "midlife crisis" would ever really happen to Mab. She's too much of a "permanent child" to have one...

My personal theory is that her current persona is the result of some personal crisis, i.e. that she chose to revert to childhood and grow up alongside Dan.  (In a previous incarnation she knew Fa'Lina..)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ShiningShadow

But in Falina do they have mid-life crisis. I think they don't know what it is as of yet. But if they are going through this then I think is the maturity inside of the cast of DMFA. I don't know maybe I'm wrong on this but we all grow not from the outside but also in the inside our hearts, mind and soul. I think that's what I see in the DMFA characters just maturing no crisis here.

Tiger_T

Quote from: LionHeart on October 23, 2006, 05:36:15 AM
Quote from: Zedd on October 22, 2006, 11:45:01 PM

(That and being more or less immortal...)

Quote from: ChaosTiger on October 23, 2006, 12:15:58 AM

I'd agree... Lorenda is a half-demon carnivore; I don't think the idea of being a cannibal as well would bother her particularly.
That's why there's lifestock. Look it up in Demonology. ;)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Magic

QuoteConsidering Dan was an adventurer, he hanged out with bar gals (probably have a few kids he doesn't know about) and went around slaying evil.  He lived his life fast and survived.  Which is what a few people do during their midlife crisis.  Now since his Cubi heritage kicked in he's been in question with himself, some would say that would quallify as a midlife crisis.

Ooh. Not quite. You haven't taken into account that he hasn't hit the "two hundred year mark" yet. He has yet to experience the psychological effects of longetivity before he goes through his real midlife crisis.

The question then is that if he can retain sanity having lived his life as a being for the first twenty years of his life.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Zedd

Quote from: Ink on October 23, 2006, 06:58:10 PM
QuoteConsidering Dan was an adventurer, he hanged out with bar gals (probably have a few kids he doesn't know about) and went around slaying evil.  He lived his life fast and survived.  Which is what a few people do during their midlife crisis.  Now since his Cubi heritage kicked in he's been in question with himself, some would say that would quallify as a midlife crisis.

Ooh. Not quite. You haven't taken into account that he hasn't hit the "two hundred year mark" yet. He has yet to experience the psychological effects of longetivity before he goes through his real midlife crisis.

The question then is that if he can retain sanity having lived his life as a being for the first twenty years of his life.

Specialy when he does..He will realize being that old being loney is a given when watching your friends lives pass you by...

e_voyager

i can't help be feel for Dan. still he has a few hundred years to get used to it and Mab will still be around for a while and i don't trust Jyrras not to come up with a life extend procedure for beings either.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

Who's knows it might be already invented. Is that we don't know that just yet I haven't seen Jyrass in a while he's up to something I know it.

Aridas

He's not up to anything, really... Last we seen of him, he was pretty upset. Right now we're not seeing him because he's not the focus of the story... This is a comic, not a novel... It happens in arcs, and characters that're unimportant to the arc tend not to appear much...

Drake Manaweilder

:yeahthat

though, odds are, he's building another griff'mech to replace the one Mab ended up destroying. Ya'know, to take his mind off previous "events".
'twoud be what I would do anyways.

ShiningShadow

But all in all I thin the characters like Abel is not going through a mid-life crisis. I think they are growing up maturity wise that how I see it right now.