07 October 2006 - Abel Go Pukey

Started by Zorro, October 07, 2006, 12:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiningShadow

I bet it will be a very cute site to see kittens sleeping on your lap. Makes you see your perpesctive in a very different light..............

e_voyager

chuckles. i bet you never awakened with every land pet in the house seeping of you have you shadow? the dogs were on my leg and side one cat on my back. the other cat thinking i was to crowed opts to sleep on the pillow next my face. there were all raised together by the way. that's why there was no strife.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

Well I used to have dogs can't have them because of my living situation. But I have two hamsters in seperate cages does that count?

e_voyager

chuckles. if only if.  still in the winter it's king of cozy but it's kind of had to deal with waking up under almost as much weight as you.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: e_voyager on October 14, 2006, 01:22:32 AM
chuckles. if only if.  still in the winter it's king of cozy but it's kind of had to deal with waking up under almost as much weight as you.

But she's such a pretty weight...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

i think you missed a messager or two llearch

llearch n'n'daCorna

No, I followed them all. I was just derailing the train of thought...

e_voyager

impossible as my chain of thought is the same  as a reactor core. it is not set in a pattern and is that muster a different color then that tail?

TWINK

In Soviet Russia, Abel gay for YOU!

ShiningShadow

In America Abel is a MetroSexual to you........................

llearch n'n'daCorna

Abel is metrosexual anyway, isn't he?

DigitalMan

Either metrosexual, or gay. I don't think we actually have positive confirmation either way, only speculation...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Well, true. He certainly flirts with either gender, though, doesn't he?

Kenji

He's Abelsexual. It means he can easily baffle thousands just by not appearing to have any attraction to anyone, as well as having a fashion sense that isn't based on any earth styles.

Saist

Quote from: FireKatKid on October 15, 2006, 09:48:10 AM
He's Abelsexual. It means he can easily baffle thousands just by not appearing to have any attraction to anyone, as well as having a fashion sense that isn't based on any earth styles.

sorta like a certain FireKitten we know of  :mowtongue

anyways, while I'm running away from FireKatKid, Abel spent how many years inside SAIA with a bunch of other cubi's, right? After all that time, would anybody have a sense of style? I'm doubtful.

On the other hand, when you are a powerful Cubi, or even a semi-powerful one, or even Abel, I guess you just go with what you like, and not with what is popular.

ShiningShadow

Yep define yourself by your own oneself and that is Abel is. Can't get around it just accept it and go about your business....................

Tapewolf

Quote from: je.saist on October 15, 2006, 02:07:32 PM
Quote from: FireKatKid on October 15, 2006, 09:48:10 AM

sorta like a certain FireKitten we know of  :mowtongue

anyways, while I'm running away from FireKatKid, Abel spent how many years inside SAIA with a bunch of other cubi's, right? After all that time, would anybody have a sense of style? I'm doubtful.

On the other hand, when you are a powerful Cubi, or even a semi-powerful one, or even Abel, I guess you just go with what you like, and not with what is popular.

This was aimed at his fashion sense, but it goes for gender preference as well.

Warning - warped/unwholesome concepts ahead

If we remember that a 'cubi will spend three, four or ten times their species' normal lifespan in SAIA, I can well imagine the less-inhibited students trying every possible permutation.
As Abel has demonstrated, it is possible for them to change gender temporarily, and while it won't work from a reproductive standpoint, it is probably good enough for 'recreational' purposes.  As I said, every possible permutation.

(This was originally a train of thought from my fanfic, but I left it out on grounds of taste)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

DigitalMan

Wow, no one's ever been kind enough to give a warning before... yet that's one of the least warped thoughts about the situation. Or maybe I'm just used to that from having a shapeshifter for a girlfriend... Scary.

If it was left out of your fanfic, I'm willing to bet it'll appear in someone else's now.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hmm. You're just not being imaginative, there, DigitalMan.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! DANGER, WILL ROBINSON! WARNING! IMPURE THOUGHTS BELOW! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE OF A SENSITIVE DISPOSITION! OR IF YOU JUST ATE! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

Consider: Shapeshifting includes shifting into the shapes of other, non-sentient animals.

Just think about that a little bit. And add the variants you already had in mind.

Tapewolf

Llearch, I'll admit I didn't consider that :erk
I suggest you add an even stronger warning than me since it makes mine look pretty tame in comparison   >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

ShiningShadow

WARNING WARNING MORE IMPURE THOUGHTS
If Abel has that ability hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the combinations will be endless he is a walking fantasy hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

DigitalMan

*stares and blinks* ... That is disturbing...

*shrugs, unaffected* Still used to it. Not my idea, I assure you.

Now, the talk lately of Dan having a period and such, that frightens me to the core. As a matter of fact, so far the most disturbing thoughts on a perfect shapeshift are practically family-friendly compared to the most tame thoughts of a shapeshift gone awry.

I wonder, am I the only one glad the comic is rated PG?

llearch n'n'daCorna

ShiningShadow

Oh come on I don't think Amber will go for the thought we have in mind extremly disturbing thoughts. No way if that went throught it will be rated X and we will be the one to blame for those impure thoughts. Anywho it's those combinations it distracts me the most hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm endless combinations *carry on*.......

Tapewolf

Yeah, that's a decent warning, Llearch.

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 17, 2006, 07:34:24 AM
I wonder, am I the only one glad the comic is rated PG?

Sometimes I wish it was PG-13 like Abel's Story, but above that I would prefer not to go.

Aridas

Quote from: ShiningShadow on October 17, 2006, 07:21:46 AM
If Abel has that ability hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the combinations will be endless he is a walking fantasy hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................
PLEASE learn how to use tags O_O

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 17, 2006, 08:28:58 AM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on October 17, 2006, 07:21:46 AM
PLEASE learn how to use tags O_O

Well my bold button is all screwed up and comes up that way all the time sorry can't help that. But tell me this if Abel could change to anybody or anything what you like Abel to be? Just asking..................

Aridas

Then if you don't know how to use the button, just type it in. Seriously, it's not hard. Don't forget how to use backspace and delete either. or even the edit button -_-

terrycloth

Wow... warnings for that? And here I thought that was the whole point of roleplaying shapeshifters. :B

I mean, come on, who *hasn't* role-played the touching (if sticky) love between a squid and a stay-puff marshmallow man?