2024-09-03 - DMFA #2134 - All change

Started by Tapewolf, September 03, 2024, 05:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Well, looks like we have a design refresh on the cast.

It is also worth mentioning that there is a fundraiser on the comic page, for a dark pegasus side story and Demonology 201.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Looks like not only is some of the cast getting a look refresh, but Ducky is giving the Inn a refresh too.

Come to think about it, it does sort of make you wonder about the layout of the Lost Lake Inn. I mean, it's an Inn with a bar and a lived-in establishment.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Merlin

noooo but i once again spent all my money and am waiting fretting for the monthly pay day in two weeks... i will never learn to budget... i want to see allllll lll l llllll the comics

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on September 03, 2024, 08:43:48 AMnoooo but i once again spent all my money and am waiting fretting for the monthly pay day in two weeks... i will never learn to budget... i want to see allllll lll l llllll the comics

Well, it's already halfway there - so that's pretty good going.  Plus the campaign is running for another 28 days.

Yume

Wow, the goal was met super fast! :boogie That rocks since I was torn between wanting to donate, and not spending $ I don't have. A shame the donation pool is closing. I would have still liked to contribute later in the month if possible! I think a lot of people would. Amber deserves the world for providing us with so many years of free, quality entertainment.

Hariman

Mab's ability to know when fashion and hairstyles change would be useless to me.

I never keep up with fashion or changing styles.  I don't even like modern slang. 
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Yume on September 03, 2024, 11:52:43 PMWow, the goal was met super fast! :boogie That rocks since I was torn between wanting to donate, and not spending $ I don't have. A shame the donation pool is closing. I would have still liked to contribute later in the month if possible! I think a lot of people would. Amber deserves the world for providing us with so many years of free, quality entertainment.

Well, there is still the paypal link on the site if you feel like making a donation in general.  (Though as always, your own financial situation should come first)