[ZTAT Chapter 4]

Started by Starcat5, June 15, 2024, 03:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

4-01 - It seemed like a good idea at the time

Another chapter, another page of the party wondering why they bothered.  :rolleyes
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Merlin

the more complicated a characters markings are the less inclined they are to shenanigans

Starcat5

4-02 - You crave the answer, but can you bear the truth?

No Zeta, breaking the Quest Giver is NOT a Pro Interrogation Strategy.

Edit: Also, I had completely forgotten that he WAS the Quest Giver. -_(\

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Chairtastic

Aw man, I don't think any of them have markers to draw on his face while he's fainted.

Still, the emotions he was giving off prior to the fainting should be informative.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Chairtastic on July 12, 2024, 11:09:55 AMAw man, I don't think any of them have markers to draw on his face while he's fainted.

Still, the emotions he was giving off prior to the fainting should be informative.

Yeah, felt-tips tend not to be on the packing priority in the adventuring business.

ProfesseurRenard

4-04 - Everybody's dead, Dave.

That certainly gives an interesting twist. Also, I'm including this vid owing to a moral imperative: https://youtu.be/nyKF2qd0-iQ?si=m12MmZmf5lRzpjb1

Starcat5

Starcat5

4-05 - Beyond saving

How did the recent One Piece quote go again? "Have you ever had to kill your best friend?" I'd check, but I am currently on my phone, very AFK.

Edit: The official translation is "Have you ever killed a close friend?". Close enough.