[Epsilon Chapter 49]

Started by Starcat5, September 13, 2024, 01:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

49-00 - Part Nine

Cover art with an annoyed Professor. I doubt we'll get many comments before the next update, but at least the thread is started.  :ipod
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Starcat5

Lack of update Update: Oof!
 :funnyno
If anyone tries to downplay the loss of a Fluffy Family Member, feel free to punch them in the gonads for me.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

ProfesseurRenard

Merlin

Thank you. I miss him, he was my lil comic helper

for a  given definition of "help"

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Merlin on September 21, 2024, 07:58:08 PMThank you. I miss him, he was my lil comic helper

for a  given definition of "help"

He seemed a cute fellow if the photo's any indication.

Starcat5

Some "Beefcake" to supplement the Bishi.

...I wish I had something more pithy to say about this filler art, but my health has been all over the place this week. Today has settled on hernia pain and toe cramps.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Starcat5 on September 26, 2024, 08:00:52 PMSome "Beefcake" to supplement the Bishi.

...I wish I had something more pithy to say about this filler art, but my health has been all over the place this week. Today has settled on hernia pain and toe cramps.

Sorry to hear that, mate.

Liatai

49-02 - Daryil is good at intimidating people with fruit

Dang, he's even doing it the harder way, across the horizontal axis! Most of the time when people twist apples apart, it's from stem end to blossom end, vertically, in half. X3

As I understand it, it does take a decent amount of strength, but the trick is to start with a crisp, firm type of apple. They're easier to crack. Once you get a small crack going, it's easier to perpetuate it down the whole of the apple if the apple is firm. Some folks also "cheat" by making little indents with their fingernails to get a crack started before breaking the apple, which makes it easier.

Daryil is breaking the apple in a way that apples are not inclined naturally to split, which makes it even more intimidating.

Merlin

I am learning good tricks for when I try to break an apple in half
all i need now is an apple, maybe the possums will let me actually have one off my apple tree this year

Starcat5

49-03 - Crossed wires

I was going to make a comment about Cubi and crossed wires in general and leave it at that. But then seeing Lady Finch's Albino Red eyes right next to out Lord's "Blue so pale the blood vessels are shifting the color" Purple eyes just left me transfixed.