2024-05-06 - DMFA #2123 - Exceptionally gaudy

Started by Tapewolf, May 06, 2024, 12:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_2123.php

Well, now they know who the "unnamed demon" is, anyway.  And Dark Pegasus really doesn't like being thought of as good with. family

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

I don't know which I find funnier the fact that he's  unmoved by her sarcasm or the fact that he actually knows what her uncle gave her for her birthday. Also I don't know whether or not she's actually past the age of 50 going off her looks I say she's around 30 tops
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Radagast

"He said he was never coming back, and she started crying.  When things calmed down, they started talking about family and he revealed that he was paying enough attention to know what her uncle gave her for her birthday..."

...Still not doing anything to dissuade those "secretly sweet on each other" rumors, ,are they?  The gossipmongers are going to have a field day if this ever leaks.
Hand me my snorkel!  I'm diving back into the archives!

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Radagast on May 06, 2024, 07:20:26 PM"He said he was never coming back, and she started crying.  When things calmed down, they started talking about family and he revealed that he was paying enough attention to know what her uncle gave her for her birthday..."

...Still not doing anything to dissuade those "secretly sweet on each other" rumors, ,are they?  The gossipmongers are going to have a field day if this ever leaks.

I wonder what would cheese him off more: the mere fact of his supposed crush on Bella being laid bare to common busybodies, or the possibility of it being construed in a way that embarrasses him.

Radagast

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on May 06, 2024, 08:48:04 PM
Quote from: Radagast on May 06, 2024, 07:20:26 PM"He said he was never coming back, and she started crying.  When things calmed down, they started talking about family and he revealed that he was paying enough attention to know what her uncle gave her for her birthday..."

I wonder what would cheese him off more: the mere fact of his supposed crush on Bella being laid bare to common busybodies, or the possibility of it being construed in a way that embarrasses him.

Both would probably cheese him off less than the fact that the aforementioned characterization of events is technically accurate.
Hand me my snorkel!  I'm diving back into the archives!

Merlin

the fur shading in this page is absolutely on fire. amazing work

Starcat5

Quote from: Radagast on May 07, 2024, 05:48:21 PMBoth would probably cheese him off less than the fact that the aforementioned characterization of events is technically accurate.

Muahahahaha!  :mwaha

...and after that heart felt Mad Scientist Belly Laugh, my surgery hernia has started hurting.  :<
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Starcat5 on May 09, 2024, 12:55:34 PM
Quote from: Radagast on May 07, 2024, 05:48:21 PMBoth would probably cheese him off less than the fact that the aforementioned characterization of events is technically accurate.

Muahahahaha!  :mwaha

...and after that heart felt Mad Scientist Belly Laugh, my surgery hernia has started hurting.  :<

Oof. Sorry for your pain, mate.

Starcat5

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on May 09, 2024, 03:05:01 PMOof. Sorry for your pain, mate.

...and a six month wait before they they will even consider surgery. I know that is American Medical S.O.P., but it still sucks.  :mowsad
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah