2024-04-08 - DMFA #2120 - This is the last time that I will say goodbye

Started by Tapewolf, April 08, 2024, 04:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

That's omininous.  I'm not sure I see him planning on dying, but if he's ending his protection and financing of the town, that would not be good as either they'll become open season, or sold to some other demon group which isn't as hands-off.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Hopefully he's passing the town's ownership to his sister, who would relish the chance to deal with troublemakers herself as a break from the paperwork.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Akisohida

I wonder if he will relinquish control to Regina?
Maybe not soon, but down the line to teach her responsibility?
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

ProfesseurRenard

I wonder if she was talking about the lake-tossing record or something else...

Tsunami

The comic subtitle "At least she has the title of fewest lake tosses while leader."  implies that title will be kept until broken.

My bet is that this is where the battle music or the Villian Music starts, after all he is still Lawful Evil.

Radagast

He says he won't be coming back, and that apparently results in yelling...somehow, I don't think that will help them dispel certain rumors.
Hand me my snorkel!  I'm diving back into the archives!

Liatai

As ominous as Aliph is being, it bodes well that Bella's other newbie is listening at the door with Regina, right there. Unnamed demon visitor and being town guardian, united in their common thirst for Gossip! X3