2024-02-11 - DMFA #2112- Biggs stole a fey gem, where does he keep it?

Started by Merlin, February 12, 2024, 06:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin

WhyNot?

So my guess for who took the spearhead, assuming it's not some double fakeout where the one Jy had isn't it or that Biggs is lying here, would either be:

1. Destania did it. Or;

2. Pip pushing things forward 'flowers on May's grave'-style either to cause this specific situation or to give Biggs's plan better odds.

Now of course it could be some total unknown, like Quoar having taken it while he visited, but the fact it ended up where it did means they're the only ones I can think of at this point that have anything other than 'are vague, powerful and mysterious' going for them.

Also, though it's impossible to read other than seeing there's a quote in the second paragraph and it's probably just Lorem Ipsum anyway, something about the far left article makes me think it's about his encounter with Dan at the end of the heisting as opposed to a heist itself. Given he wanted articles to be made on Alexsi beating him up the last time I wouldn't put it past him to put that on the wall.

Merlin

The background pictures are really cute in this one too, so many adorable foxes. But I have no idea where any of them are from so I welcome fellow detectives to get into it

Amber Williams

The background images this time may be a bit trickier cause I'm not sure if I ever posted them myself.  They were part of a commission set I did for a friend (PottedFox) who had a site selling corsets/ren-faire/leather apparel. 

Granted that was like...close to 15 years ago and the company is no longer in effect.  So I figured it'd be a fun use of them.  At some point I will try to gather them up proper to post cause despite being older pieces I'm still happy with how some of them turned out.

Merlin

the original artist... the ultimate detective...~

I'd love to see some of those sometime! Like I said they're adorable!

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Merlin on February 13, 2024, 01:18:55 AMthe original artist... the ultimate detective...~

I'd love to see some of those sometime! Like I said they're adorable!

Indeed.

MT Hazard

I'm just wondering what resources Biggs has to track down the spear head, I imagine he won't just ask around.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic)