2024-02-05 - DMFA #2111- Pointy sticks are still spears, kinda

Started by Merlin, February 06, 2024, 01:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin

"If I make a topic about this page it's just gonna be how much I love Alexsi"

OH LOOK WHO IT IS

yeah I think that would be a fine topic. Look at her, she's great

it's also fun to see the art in the background!!! Though I really only recognise Yuki Snow, hopefully other people can pull out the others from their memories / the internet

Starcat5

Anyone know if those photos on the wall are existing Amber art? I really want to Fav the bird one.  :eager
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Tapewolf

Quote from: Starcat5 on February 06, 2024, 01:51:13 AMAnyone know if those photos on the wall are existing Amber art? I really want to Fav the bird one.  :eager

This one has been identified:  https://www.furaffinity.net/view/9911283/

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

I'm suuuuure I've seen that bird but I am coming up empty so far

But hey here's the other picture, it's Sugah Shock!

Merlin

Quote from: Starcat5 on February 06, 2024, 01:51:13 AMAnyone know if those photos on the wall are existing Amber art? I really want to Fav the bird one.  :eager

IT'S SUZI-KO

who has also appeared in an old valentine's day comic

hooray i found them alllllll

Starcat5

Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

e_voyager

Yeah I guess she only noticed it when she finally had a reason to use her Mallet again only to find out that part of it was missing
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey