2024-01-08 - DMFA #2107 [Send in the clowns =3]

Started by Infranscia, January 08, 2024, 01:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infranscia

Sounds like Seme just might be who Cyra needs to talk with. :mowhappy

Not sure why K'shta was recommended, though...  But I gotta admit, as a horror fan, I'm very curious to see how this'll go. >:3

EDIT: Oh-yeah.  And I thought the point was to meet both at once. ^_^;  Well, should be interesting, regardless. :U
Please excuse the watermarked avatar.  I haven't bothered to fix it yet.  (Still, thanks to PetFriendAmy for the original pic!)

MT Hazard

Aaryanna already promised Mink she would never become a clown.

Ah, but she's already been a mime..
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

HaDDea

Ah, cool - Seme and K'shta next. I'm more interested in how Seme is going to act, what with Dan potentially being related to Siar. Do Cubi normally care about their non-cubi progeny? Perhaps not, as they don't contribute to clan power, but in this case, they may make an exception.

Quote from: Infranscia on January 08, 2024, 01:47:04 AMNot sure why K'shta was recommended, though...  But I gotta admit, as a horror fan, I'm very curious to see how this'll go. >:3
:kruger

Apparently K'shta's clan are master Dreamwalkers - that may make them good at info gleaning from dreams. But it may also be that Dan is inadvertently acting as liason between Cyra and the other tri-wings (now that there is a member of Cyra who isn't Destania). K'shta might also be able to help Cyra with her emotions (Mink's Clan Leader page mentions how K'shta thinks balanced emotions are a good thing), as Cyra has apparently been spending waaay to much time over the last 7k years beating herself up over her ascension and what resulted from it.

Merlin

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Merlin on January 09, 2024, 05:49:53 AMkish'ta's outfit is so good. i love her

I bet she and her children are a blast around Halloween.

Radagast

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on January 09, 2024, 12:17:55 PMI bet she and her children are a blast around Halloween.

I dunno, I imagine they're a real scream throughout the year. 
Hand me my snorkel!  I'm diving back into the archives!

MT Hazard

Fear, despair and pain, should be a fun meeting.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

ProfesseurRenard