2024-01-01 [DMFA #2106] - Call in the experts

Started by Tapewolf, January 01, 2024, 07:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Liatai

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE HOORAAAAAAY!!!!  :eager

Is it Kish'ta? K'shta? Kishta? Does anyone even know in-universe? Either way, I'm echoing Aary's sentiment, can't wait to be a fly on the wall for those. Dan is meeting a lot of demigod-tier entities as of late! X3

Starcat5

Glad to see the comic return. Sad to see the rotating links which contain easy access to Project Future go away. One would think said comic would have been added to the Links page by now, but here we are.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Merlin

Everybody looks so good!! Fantastic return to form!

Quote from: Starcat5 on January 01, 2024, 06:29:55 PMGlad to see the comic return. Sad to see the rotating links which contain easy access to Project Future go away. One would think said comic would have been added to the Links page by now, but here we are.

the xepher links? they're still there. i think sometimes they fail to load lol

MT Hazard

I can't see the xepher links either. Oh and it looks like the spam poison link is broken.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Starcat5

Quote from: MT Hazard on January 02, 2024, 06:13:39 AMI can't see the xepher links either. Oh and it looks like the spam poison link is broken.

The Xepher Widget works fine on Project Future's site, but is missing/broken on DMFA proper.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Merlin

It honestly works for me lmao. classic xepher

Starcat5

Quote from: Merlin on January 03, 2024, 12:18:09 AMIt honestly works for me lmao. classic xepher

Tried again on a different PC in a different part of the Metro. Widget missing on DMFA, present on PF. On the up side, accessing the forums from DMFA instead of PF made me realize that there are links to DMFA and PF here. Never noticed that before. Not that useful for DMFA fans who don't know about PF to discover it, but it does fix my own issue of trying to jump from DMFA to PF on my phone using only links.