23/12/23 [Fall 250] No.

Started by Lying Foo, December 23, 2023, 10:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lying Foo

It's been often commented on in Christian settings - the "Prince of Lies" seldom actually lies.  Likewise, like Hermes, Jake plays fast and loose with the truth, but he never quite lies.  It seems to be enforced by his brother.  It's funny - whereas in the present Elementalists are suspicious of traipses, i.e., death (and/or travel) worshippers, we've seen that Jake and Jude get along, at least a little - or is that non-canon?
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

ProfesseurRenard

It behooves me to point out that death and traipses are Altaïr's domain, and are irrelevant to the relations between Jake and Jude.

Lying Foo

Sure, but I was talking about the modern (?) tale - certainly post-Exile - where Jake and Jude are goofing around in the ethereal realm.

(PS: Altaïr?  Tell me I haven't been saying that wrong - albeit substituting a Boston accent for a Strayan one - for eight years.)
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Lying Foo on December 27, 2023, 09:09:12 AM(PS: Altaïr?  Tell me I haven't been saying that wrong - albeit substituting a Boston accent for a Strayan one - for eight years.)

That depends. Have you been reading the 'a' and the 'i' as separate vowels: Al-tie-ear? Because if you're convinced that's an error, then I am equally guilty- albeit in the King's...