[Xer Chapter 14]

Started by Starcat5, December 19, 2023, 01:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

14-01 - When does self-preservation become paranoia?

Too paranoid to trust Niall's work, and too ignorant to check his work?

I for one am completely shocked:mwaha
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Starcat5 on December 19, 2023, 01:42:25 AM14-01 - When does self-preservation become paranoia?

Too paranoid to trust Niall's work, and too ignorant to check his work?

I for one am completely shocked:mwaha

Well, Raskahn, you got you punchline. Just not on the page proper. :mowtongue

Starcat5

14-02 - Xerian gets a Christmas present

The Boss Man has popped in, and the Mooks give the only appropriate response.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Starcat5

14-03 - Xerian looks to be in for a happier new year

It isn't nice for the page title to lie like that. At least Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dee have learned that their co-worker is Tweedle Dumber, and they all work for Tweedle Dumbest. Knowing what your flaws are is the first step to self improvement. Step two in this case would be getting as far away from these tossers as Beingly possible.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Starcat5 on January 01, 2024, 06:40:55 PM14-03 - Xerian looks to be in for a happier new year

It isn't nice for the page title to lie like that. At least Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dee have learned that their co-worker is Tweedle Dumber, and they all work for Tweedle Dumbest. Knowing what your flaws are is the first step to self improvement. Step two in this case would be getting as far away from these tossers as Beingly possible.

Step 1.5: work out how to get away from these tossers. Though I have a hunch that R.Niall might provide an answer soon.

Starcat5

14-04 - Ben and Dave's plans involve looking for new employment

Company loyalty stops being a factor once you realize that that your division boss doesn't have any.  :mwaha

Starcat5

14-05 - Strauss and Niall get a lucky (jail)break

Oh, right. It happened in the background of 14-03 while the captors were in-fighting.  >:3

Starcat5

14-06 - Josh, Jakob and Daryil consider the situation

That moment when goading the enemy to use the Nuclear Option becomes less fun, because you realize they might have actual Nukes.  8)

Starcat5

14-07 - Josh asks Daryil why he hasn't rescued Xerian yet

I guess when you are the 60 Foot tall Cubi in the situation, you forget that "Hulk Smash" isn't your most effective move. (It was always more for clearing Trash Mobs and Squishy Mages.)

Liatai

14-08 - Diplomacy is harder when all your contacts have been abducted

Ah, Daryil is truly living the dream. Being able to split your attention fully to take calls with a different body. X3

Starcat5

Quote from: Liatai on February 11, 2024, 10:01:25 PM14-08 - Diplomacy is harder when all your contacts have been abducted

Ah, Daryil is truly living the dream. Being able to split your attention fully to take calls with a different body. X3

True, but the reasons he needs it makes my pants brown. Let the demigod keep the responsibility that requires that kind of power.  :mowdizzy

And speaking of brown pants, the B-CC is on the line to put paid to Daryil's little Conspiracy Theory.  :mowtongue

Starcat5

14-09 - Every smart minion knows when to cut and run

A change of heart 5 minutes too late. They lost their chance as showing good will.

Starcat5

14-10 - Looks like there's a boss fight at the exit

It looks like Tweedle Dumber is about to earn that nickname.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Starcat5 on February 26, 2024, 05:46:26 AM14-10 - Looks like there's a boss fight at the exit

It looks like Tweedle Dumber is about to earn that nickname.

Yep.