2023/08/15 - [Bounty Project Chapter 04]

Started by Starcat5, August 15, 2023, 11:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

04-01 - Ben and company meet Lady Featherstone

Ah, yes. Pragmatism. Hopefully it will be considered neutral enough not to make waves with the client.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

ProfesseurRenard

Depends on the client's agenda. And that's all I dare to say for fear of spoiling anything.

Starcat5

04-08 - Another day, another decapitation

Wait... Overflow jobs... Decapitations...

Sweet Mother of the Holy Dark! Someone is setting up Adventurers to assassinate EACH OTHER!  :erk I mean, there have been hints up to this point, but this is blatant enough to be borderline confirmation. It is diabolical, and makes far too much sense. DMFA already explained that Adventuring groups were known to clash from time to time by mistake, and that case was intentionally orchestrated, too!  :< There is simply nothing stopping someone from doing the same thing on an industrial scale like this. Or perhaps has been doing so for centuries, either a Creature or a bloodline of Beings, with only modern communication to let anyone know that something like this was even happening.  :mowdizzy
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

ProfesseurRenard

04-09 - An unexpected problem

I'm now intensely curious about the time Jason kicked down the wrong door before...