2023-23-07 [Breaking 382-3] I Made Toys

Started by Lying Foo, July 23, 2023, 09:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lying Foo

Huh.  This has me wondering whether Gaia has a world of her own out there.

But also, this means that Dyaris did the deed that Dharfi has been taking credit for all these centuries?  Interesting, since when they were with the party, he seemed content to let her take credit, whereas Deimi was the one damning her at every turn.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lying Foo on July 23, 2023, 09:17:47 AMBut also, this means that Dyaris did the deed that Dharfi has been taking credit for all these centuries?

It was mentioned at one point that Dharfi isn't able to tell the truth about the Worldsplit, so this does actually tally.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lying Foo

I knew she hadn't actually done what she'd been taking credit for, but I'd assumed heretofore that no one could be credited, but now it's looking like Dyaris, whom history has forgotten (although presumably he was granted immortality somehow along with Deimi and Dharfi), might've played a bigger role than either of the other two.  Plus, as I said, when they were with the party it was exclusively Deimi talking Dharfi down, with Dyaris all but defending her - at one point ribbing Deimi for having (millennia ago) said "I like her."
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.