2021-05-10 [DMFA #2039] - The challenge is set

Started by Tapewolf, May 10, 2021, 06:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Well, DP doesn't seem to have expected it to be treated as a game of one-upmanship.
We shall see - maybe Regina is on the path to becoming a settled and respectable Demon but I wouldn't be surprised if there were obstacles in the way later.

As for DP's method of shooing Mal away, that might be fairly normal for Demons, we don't really know.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Mischa

Russec

I mean, Malle is fully living up to the stereotypical idea of a Demon. If we hypothetically put Kira in place of DP, imagine the barbs!

Cassi-kun

What interests me is that Malle is apparently completely fine with Aliph turning Regina against him. It seems like he even looks forward to it... though he clearly has such a low opinion of the both of them that he's already convinced the scheme (if there were one) would fail.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Mischa on May 10, 2021, 09:32:17 AM
"You now have 10 seconds to comply..."

For some reason, I'm reminded of that scene from Dredd.

"You got five."
"Thanks for the heads-up."
*FLASHBANG*

Drakkenmensch

Malle better start running now.

I would suggest he runs in a zig-zag.

Tuyu

Makes me wonder just how many times Malle has turned his back on a conversation and never really realized just how close he came to dying.

Hariman

Quote from: Tuyu on May 12, 2021, 12:21:38 AM
Makes me wonder just how many times Malle has turned his back on a conversation and never really realized just how close he came to dying.

Yes. Always.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

Russec

WOAH WAIT HOLD THE PHONE!

I just realized, DP totally took Regina's advice from 2027. He's holding what looks to be a harpoon/spear/polearm in the last panel  :mwaha

YawnPB

10 seconds to comply like the mech from robocop I would imagine.
Lurkus Wallflowerus

Merlin

Quote from: Russec on May 12, 2021, 06:33:09 PM

I just realized, DP totally took Regina's advice from 2027. He's holding what looks to be a harpoon/spear/polearm in the last panel  :mwaha
oooh haha good catch

Drakkenmensch

Quote from: Russec on May 12, 2021, 06:33:09 PM

Aliph recognizes sound strategic advice when he hears it!