2021-1-04 [DMFA #2026] Little Troublemaker

Started by Hoodoo, January 04, 2021, 02:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoodoo

Malle is an instant favorite. Comically egotistical characters are just fantastic when pulled off well like this. Hope he returns  occasionally.

Wanderer

Quote from: Hoodoo on January 04, 2021, 02:42:02 AM
Malle is an instant favorite. Comically egotistical characters are just fantastic when pulled off well like this. Hope he returns  occasionally.

Personally, I really wanted to see him get splattered all over the room.

Abel-needs-a-hug

Well, would you look at that? They can get along!

The One Guy

Quote from: Abel-needs-a-hug on January 04, 2021, 09:12:43 AM
Well, would you look at that? They can get along!
A common enemy is historically proven to help two different sides get along better.

ProfesseurRenard

Heh, and Malle didn't even notice that Jyrras had played Anagrams with his hologram nametag! 🤣🤣🤣
Five quid says it's an entire month before someone points it out to him.

Tuyu

Unfortunately, he has a wife, so it'll only stay that way as long as she wants it to.

keybounce

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on January 05, 2021, 11:35:07 AM
Heh, and Malle didn't even notice that Jyrras had played Anagrams with his hologram nametag! 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you for pointing that out, I did not notice at all.

But, going back and looking, I can see it happening in the past comics. Nicely done.

e_voyager

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on January 05, 2021, 11:35:07 AM
apparently this has happened before if Kira's reaction is any indication
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey