2020-12-28 [DMFA #2025] Meeting Adjourned

Started by Drakkenmensch, December 27, 2020, 11:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakkenmensch

Rafe

Whoever it was, it doesn't really matter. Credit goes to Amber for thinking it up in the first place. (Although I wander if it is Amber or her characters who are really in control.)

Right now I'm wondering how long it will take Malle to notice the changes. I'm betting it will take a long time, and a significant amount of stifled snickering at him. Maybe someone will have to point and laugh.

Also, I don't think I have ever seen Kria restrain her destructive impulses so long under such provocation. Normally, Kria would have exploded into some sort of uncontrolled bloodbath by now. (Maybe it's the hospital setting.) I don't think I've ever seen such seething rage portrayed so well before. Kria should get an Oscar nomination for this.
Rafe

killpurakat

Huh... gotta say, I think Kria's seriousness and restraint shown here is indicative not only of why she is highly valued as a politician/political official (of sorts) and has so much clout, but... NOW I'm really seeing how she and Aliph are related to each other, behavior-wise. It seemed odd how little they were like each other (given that they were likely raised in similar environments and given similar opportunities).

I'm feeling that Kria and Aliph may be even more alike than shown, and the big difference is Kria is more an extrovert and Aliph is more an introvert.

AzureEdge

Kria herself might not be the best parent, as she has shown with how she can't help but exasperate Lorenda with her antics and show little to no restrained, but damn it, Kria is STILL a parent and she is obviously not gonna take this shit from Malle.

Nightmask

To be honest he does seem to need a good beating (not that it's likely to straighten him out any) given his complete failure due to his narcissism to comprehend how to actually behave towards his daughter or people in general.  I really have to wonder how he managed to find anyone that'd actually be with him for any length of time let alone marry him and produce a child with him.

Carmeops

Quote from: Drakkenmensch on December 27, 2020, 11:11:51 PM
Okay, who had money on "Llama lobed dork"?

Quote from: Tuyu on December 14, 2020, 01:20:42 AM
You can get so many anagrams from his name. I found a generator and only had time to skim.

drama bloke lold
llama lobed dork
karma be odd loll
a model dork ball

and the winner is: Tuyu!

Tuyu

While I'm thrilled, I actually prefer "A model dorkball."

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Tuyu on December 29, 2020, 12:14:00 AM
While I'm thrilled, I actually prefer "A model dorkball."

Yeah, that was a good one.

Drako

Is it just me, or is Malle's head exceptionally full of concrete?

Carmeops

Quote from: Drako on December 30, 2020, 10:11:02 PM
All the better to be punched, my child.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Carmeops on December 31, 2020, 05:47:21 PM
Quote from: Drako on December 30, 2020, 10:11:02 PM
All the better to be punched, my child.
Punching a head full of concrete, that'll go well(!)