2020-09-15 [DD 173] Anticlimax

Started by ZacAttac21, September 15, 2020, 06:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

I bet if you look over Tish's shoulder, there's a sign that says "Hunter was here."

Puyon

The Anticlimax strikes once again!!! That's the end of Silas it seems, rip him, I guess.

I mean, Hunter may still be around the corner ready to get slicey, stabby, and stuffy with two other vampires. We might still get an epic fight...! ... which might not be super epic considering it'd be three on one.
...By Puyon

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Puyon on September 15, 2020, 07:39:14 PM
I mean, Hunter may still be around the corner ready to get slicey, stabby, and stuffy with two other vampires.

Unnervingly enough, I had the same thought. Things are about to get Bayonet Anderson up in here, or I'm a ghost bat.

InhumanInterest

I mean, any of y'all play VTM Bloodlines? There's a scene uncomfortably close to this and five minutes later you're hurling yourself out of the window of a burning building.

Then again I have closure issues, so anticlimax can't really hit me until questions are answered

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: InhumanInterest on September 18, 2020, 08:12:59 PM
I mean, any of y'all play VTM Bloodlines? There's a scene uncomfortably close to this and five minutes later you're hurling yourself out of the window of a burning building.

Then again I have closure issues, so anticlimax can't really hit me until questions are answered

You're not suggesting 'Angel Dust' Hunter is mad enough to set a crypt on fire?!

Tapewolf

Quote from: InhumanInterest on September 18, 2020, 08:12:59 PM

Not sure about Merlin, but Sofox and myself streamed it late last year.  I don't know if they watched any of the clips.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E