Bigg's big plan.

Started by keybounce, August 30, 2020, 07:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keybounce

(Snorkel time)

So a recent comic discussion thread had me doing an archive dive around the time Dee kills another desk off-screen, and then proceeds to tell Biggs her plan.

Well, we now know that Biggs is Bridget, with a fae-given ability to accomplish anything if one other believes she can.

And Destania believes she can.

As much as Destania believes that Biggs would throw a desk into a wall if he met Abel, it's pretty clear that Biggs has met Abel as well as Jyrras, and would think otherwise.

So Biggs has people that believe he can kill Dragons and Fae clan leaders. We've seen the whole "if you're a being, you need to get the power level to deal with creatures or else accept being toast", along with "Don't actually get that power level or else".

And Bigg's plan, to get revenge on the pointless loss of her (Bridget's) parents, is not just get the power level needed to be on par with, and then live with creatures in peace. No, his/her plan is to actually start a war and kill them all.

Not "Protect one or two helpless pacifists from aggressive killers".

Not "Find a way to protect Abel and Pyroduck", but "All of those powerful creatures are inherently bad, all must be killed, and I'll become even more powerful but inherently not-bad".

I ...

I don't know why it took me this long to realize this basic plot point. Biggs isn't so much looking for parity and co-existence, which is certainly a valid possibility, and given that Fae Boon, would be well within reality.

Look at Lorenda's family, and mother. Kira even pointed out to Jyrras (probably the wrong thing to do, in hindsight) that he had nothing in the way of survival-ability, at the same time that she was giving her blessing to the two of them. Kira actually runs her city as reasonably, and decently, as any dictator could be expected to do -- even apparently listening to at least some of the people under her.

Where does Biggs plan to draw the line? Does Biggs plan to draw a line? There are some decent creatures out there, and there are some beings that love creatures / have them in their family.