2020-08-08 [DMFA #2004] Let's all sing the backhanded compliment song!

Started by MT Hazard, August 08, 2020, 09:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

You're an optimist, I'll give you that Dan. Also, while music might not be your strong suit, never let that stop you trying, you lovable goofball.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Merlin

InhumanInterest

Ah the musical number, the most tragic of the limitations of the webcomic.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: InhumanInterest on August 09, 2020, 01:07:46 PM
Ah the musical number, the most tragic of the limitations of the webcomic.

Wait, there was supposed to be music? I didn't see any notes. Or was he going down the rap artist route?

Lying Foo

Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Drakkenmensch

Sometimes what you need most is a friend acting silly to make you laugh!

Aisha deCabre

I haven't giggled this much at a comic in a while, from this one and from the previous-to-last one.  :U  Dan, gotta love the heck outta him. x3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

KathYohneke

InhumanInterest

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on August 09, 2020, 02:08:43 PM

Wait, there was supposed to be music? I didn't see any notes. Or was he going down the rap artist route?

I think it was being sung badly and off key. So maybe no notes because it's acapella?  Either way I mostly going off the emphasis by balloon shape and text pattern.

e_voyager

This comic had me chuckling. I have to hand it to Dan if I had a obvious flaw like that that I can use it for my own perception of good I probably would. I think part of it is that she can feel what he's feeling even as he says these stupid things.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey