2020-07-27 [DMFA #2001] It's just a little crush...

Started by MT Hazard, July 27, 2020, 07:50:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Good to see you back Amber, hopefully having a little break helped.

With the comic, it can be difficult to reconcile your views on a person when given new information, or evidence that old information is wrong. Arry has possibly know Dest for multiply being lifespans and now to find out that she wasn't the person she though she was, that's got be tough. Its something both she and Dan will have to get used to in order to move forward.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Hoodoo

Dee lied to both of them for their entire lives. There's no chance they can face her effectively without coming to terms with what kind of person Destania really is. Maybe with that understanding they stand a chance of helping her change.

keybounce

Typo, panel 3, bubble 4:

"How long as this been happening?"

s/as/has/

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: keybounce on July 27, 2020, 05:07:22 PM
Typo, panel 3, bubble 4:

"How long as this been happening?"

s/as/has/

Damn, you beat me to pointing that out!

Drakkenmensch

When did Dan become insightful?!? He's knocking it out of the park with helping people he cares about!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Drakkenmensch on July 27, 2020, 09:26:54 PM
When did Dan become insightful?!? He's knocking it out of the park with helping people he cares about!

It's not the first time, but he definitely seems to be getting better at it, which is a good thing.  It's never been clear quite how smart he is, but I've often wondered how much of the stupid was a front.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tuyu

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 28, 2020, 07:22:57 AM
It's never been clear quite how smart he is, but I've often wondered how much of the stupid was a front.
Maybe it's more a matter of lack of experience. He trained as an adventurer, he hung out with adventurers, and he's probably always avoided talking about personal issues unless they were adventurer-related things he had personal experience with. Never bothered going outside his comfort zone before now.

WolfKit

I bet that becoming an empath also helps with having insight into people's feelings. Just a little bit.