2019/10/30 [RE 65.02] Phobos

Started by ProfesseurRenard, October 29, 2019, 02:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfesseurRenard

Kind of appropriate that a Halloween adventure featuring a past incarnation of the Shadow Slayer should have said Slayer incarnation named after the Greek God of fear.

InhumanInterest

Oh, now I feel a little doofy, because I didn't think that was the name of the incarnation

ProfesseurRenard

Heh, well, I mean there is a small possibility I've somehow misinterpreted Saturn's line in the last panel, but I rather doubt it.

InhumanInterest

And now it's fully confirmed, Phobos is the ancestor's name and this town is sending up all kinds of red flags here.

Tapewolf

Quote from: InhumanInterest on October 31, 2019, 02:04:59 PM
And now it's fully confirmed, Phobos is the ancestor's name and this town is sending up all kinds of red flags here.

I'd be interested to know the details of their little scheme.  For that matter, Daryil is trying to get deified... however I suspect it will end in tears.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

InhumanInterest

This is more menacing than I'd expect from the "Cult of Daryl." Pretty sure they mostly spread their word through shiny pants, adult-type fun, and wacky shenanigans. This seems more like the kind of scheme that will involve soul food, and I don't mean the delicious fatty kind of soul food.