2019/10/21 [RE 64.14] Graveside Talk

Started by InhumanInterest, October 20, 2019, 11:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InhumanInterest

Well, score one more for the sense of coming back to find that all your stuff has been sold off ( "They took the wardrobe, the coffee table, AND all my summons!"). Makes me really want to know what happens to the summoned monsters now. Do they get shunted out of the magically connected location to somewhere random? It seems like if they were just left where they were it'd be possible to just restore the summon as with the Light Power abilities.

Tapewolf

Quote from: InhumanInterest on October 20, 2019, 11:01:24 AM
Makes me really want to know what happens to the summoned monsters now.

Well, there's another Kiborn out there somewhere, so they'll have access to Fury.  I would assume that if Loki lives long enough to have descendants, they ought to have access to Fury as well.

Right here and now, it might be best if Loki goes inside the house, lest she die again of exposure.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

InhumanInterest

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 20, 2019, 11:15:18 AM
Right here and now, it might be best if Loki goes inside the house, lest she die again of exposure.

Plus she can get some tea or something. Seems like dying is one of those situations greatly helped by a cuppa.

Puyon

Summoning and item storage use Altair magic. I imagine maybe part of the funeral rites process might be extracting whatever that person has stored out of their magical storage zone. Loki usually had to summon her sword after all...

Loki you should have kept Item Keep checked on for respawn!
...By Puyon

ZacAttac21

Did she lose half her Pokédollars too? :giggle

Mork

always have 2 copy of your main weapon.if you lose your main one you have one extra.

Merlin

if you glitch items into the 256th slot of your inventory then they can't be removed :choco

InhumanInterest

Die in the right spot and you can noclip right past the judgement and out of purgatory

Merlin

Hi everybody, this is JoKarr42 and today is like to show you where you can get out of bounds in LaRaGa. Like and subscribe for more glitch content!

InhumanInterest

Clanners out here doing speedruns of death.