2019/09/19 [RE 64.05] - Slap

Started by Tapewolf, September 19, 2019, 08:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Well, that was pretty predictable.  However, their logic seems extremely flawed.
1. The people who were killed by the Living Shadow are likely to disagree with that assessment, and there's still time for them to get in some slapping of their own.
2. If Loki has ended their line, they have ended the curse, just not in the way they wanted.
3. If, as Merlin has claimed, there is another secret Kiborn out there, a'la the emperor's bastard child in Oblivion, then it just means Loki is just another one who didn't quite make the grade, same as the person now slapping her.

EDIT: Loki actually has an advantage here, because she can knee her ancestors in the nuts, and they can't return that particular favour.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Haha, this guy sucks. Can anyone punch him in the hole? Like his chest hole? Probably hurts more than being kneed in the nuts. I mean, I can also imagine that being pretty nasty. I wonder if people who die with a sword strapped to them still have a sword when they die? Maybe they can get stabby without consequences.

When did Merlin claim there's a secret Kiborn? I've had theories, but if Merlin claims something, that gives it plausible solid ground (or Merlin is trolling us, an equally likely possibility).
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on September 19, 2019, 09:48:20 AM
When did Merlin claim there's a secret Kiborn? I've had theories, but if Merlin claims something, that gives it plausible solid ground (or Merlin is trolling us, an equally likely possibility).

http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php/topic,11373.msg388954.html#msg388954
"There are two living Kiborns" (this obviously being before Loki died). 

Puyon

What in the god damn, well okay, guess it's back to the drawing board.
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

We've seen Zamil in Way Back Home commit murder after dying.  But he was given an impossible penance, like Mana.
Hypothetically, suppose Loki went back to the land of the living, robbed a bank, and then did her penance, which was judged to be very small.
Having completed the trivial penance, would she end up reborn, or would Altair grab her at the end and force a do-over because of the mischief she's caused?

EDIT: Also, it turns out Tella already did kick that guy in the nuts...

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 19, 2019, 07:45:39 PM
EDIT: Also, it turns out Tella already did kick that guy in the nuts...

I'd say the bastard deserves an encore.

HarlequinGnoll

i get the impression not caring about the shadow might be grounds for NOT lifting the curse

Puyon

Hold on a god damn second

I KNEW there was something up with this line! I was thinking about it last month and I can't believe I didn't think to ask about it!! Volume 1?? We were given this in Volume 1?? God dammit

AAAAAAUUUGH HOW DID I NOT CATCH THIS BEFORE!!!
...By Puyon

Merlin