2019-08-05 [DMFA #1935] Overzealous

Started by Tapewolf, August 05, 2019, 04:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Mab does have a history of being a bit overzealous, e.g. when she was sitting outside like a gargoyle, scaring the clients away.  This is more like a dog angry because the trash is being taken away.
Though yeah, exterminating the termites was a good call.  (I wonder if she erased them, like Hizell's mook and the guard at Biggs' place)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

i want cookies too...

edit: also curse you Amber, for getting me hooked on cookie clicker again

Lying Foo

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 05, 2019, 04:45:29 AM
Though yeah, exterminating the termites was a good call.  (I wonder if she erased them, like Hizell's mook and the guard at Biggs' place)

...guard?  I thought the joke there was that she made the "dropped" polearm herself.  If nothing else, Pyroduck was watching the whole time, and we saw how he feels about her erasing people...
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lying Foo on August 08, 2019, 02:07:53 AM
...guard?  I thought the joke there was that she made the "dropped" polearm herself.  If nothing else, Pyroduck was watching the whole time, and we saw how he feels about her erasing people...

I hope you're right.  The smoke is less blue, but then again it may depend on the colour of the person.  The smoke in that scene comes from behind the wall, so it may be that she did something untoward while Pyroduck wasn't watching.

At the time, some people figured the smoke was the lake on fire in the distance, but these days I'm not so sure.

Lying Foo

Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Tapewolf