2019-06-28 [DMFA #1928] Allies of Cyra

Started by Tapewolf, June 28, 2019, 04:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

That's good to know, that she has some exile-buddies.  I was wondering if the base was Cyra's own construction, and if so how she managed to get it out there while somehow still being hidden.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jasae Bushae

Oh my gosh its them! We saw some of those mythos at that space station in search of cake! I was fascinated by them but I didn't think they would return like this
Neato!
I might be a hack writer but thats no reason not to Enjoy writing anyways
http://greenfrostfire.deviantart.com/

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Jasae Bushae on June 28, 2019, 08:50:39 AM
Oh my gosh its them! We saw some of those mythos at that space station in search of cake! I was fascinated by them but I didn't think they would return like this
Neato!
I have to wonder now if Amber was planning that far ahead for Cyra to be in space, or if it was an unrelated decision
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Jasae Bushae

Quote from: Cassi-kun on June 28, 2019, 09:00:41 PM
Neato!
I have to wonder now if Amber was planning that far ahead for Cyra to be in space, or if it was an unrelated decision
I get the impression that she plans out alot of stuff quite far in advance. Like there was one instance where she mentioned needing to learn to draw guns and we didnt actually see one in the comic for three years after that mention
I might be a hack writer but thats no reason not to Enjoy writing anyways
http://greenfrostfire.deviantart.com/

e_voyager

Crya line seems to wind-up with a lot of allies don't they
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Wanderer

Neato!

I just had to go look that up. Wow, that was seven years ago.