2019-06-21 Non-0-1 (Non-Binary)

Started by killpurakat, June 21, 2019, 12:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killpurakat

Couldn't resist a little math joke in the title. :)

Glad Mink got to represent a very under-served group, as the cute little tentacle-haired squiggly is just an awesome character overall with a heart of gold and a soul worth even more than that. And, again, they seem to be an incredibly smart character (Mink is particular seems to possess much wisdom in many areas, even if he acts a bit like a hyper space case at times), which I adore.

killpurakat

And the bandana/tie looks so CUTE!!!  :eager

Drakkenmensch

Mink is just so adorable. Our favorite squiggly wiggly is getting some well deserved spotlight this week and that fills my heart with happy!

Puyon

I'm glad to get a confirmation that 'Cubi have a super lax view in regards to gender exploration considering the fact that I have a fan clan whose entire concept branched from "I could just make everyone here trans/non-binary/Gender non-conforming and I am unstoppable". And then I did and I was unstoppable and now I have at least 23 characters in that clan all of whom fall into on of the above mentioned categories in some fun little shape or form.
...By Puyon

killpurakat

Quote from: Puyon on June 21, 2019, 10:27:18 AM
I'm glad to get a confirmation that 'Cubi have a super lax view in regards to gender exploration considering the fact that I have a fan clan whose entire concept branched from "I could just make everyone here trans/non-binary/Gender non-conforming and I am unstoppable". And then I did and I was unstoppable and now I have at least 23 characters in that clan all of whom fall into on of the above mentioned categories in some fun little shape or form.

That's actually pretty cool! :boogie What's the clan symbol? (I'd ask to join, but my fan-created cubi probably doesn't quite fit.)

Cassi-kun

"I am unstoppable" is one of my favorite feelings when it comes to creating characters X3

...it's also why I have somewhere around a hundred Cubi >_>;;
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Cassi-kun on June 21, 2019, 06:34:50 PM
"I am unstoppable" is one of my favorite feelings when it comes to creating characters X3

...it's also why I have somewhere around a hundred Cubi >_>;;

Heh, I suppose I've enabled you on a couple of fronts...

Cassi-kun

Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Puyon

Quote from: killpurakat on June 21, 2019, 03:29:03 PM
That's actually pretty cool! :boogie What's the clan symbol? (I'd ask to join, but my fan-created cubi probably doesn't quite fit.)

Boop: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21279617/

The green pal on the right is Ruse Manil and was the first 'Cubi I made for the Ziv Clan before I spiraled out of control. The clan mark is right there on their tummy! (The picture is a little old, but I still like it).

I don't have strict guidelines for the Ziv Clan. It's common for them to be trans/nb/gnc, they tend to lean towards being pretty fluffy (it's an old pic so I haven't given Ruse their floof yet), wings favor being two-toned... ah, main affinity is Frustration. I originally made Ruse as a sorta joke, that they made their living as a gamer and got their energy from the salt of their opponents but they sorta took on their own life (but the gamer aspect is still kicking in there).

Oh yea, Ruse and the Ziv Clan symbol also cameo'd in one of tape's comics: http://projectfuturecomic.com/tenets.php?strip=08
...By Puyon

killpurakat

Quote from: Puyon on June 21, 2019, 11:55:04 PM
Quote from: killpurakat on June 21, 2019, 03:29:03 PM

Boop: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21279617/

The green pal on the right is Ruse Manil and was the first 'Cubi I made for the Ziv Clan before I spiraled out of control. The clan mark is right there on their tummy! (The picture is a little old, but I still like it).

I don't have strict guidelines for the Ziv Clan. It's common for them to be trans/nb/gnc, they tend to lean towards being pretty fluffy (it's an old pic so I haven't given Ruse their floof yet), wings favor being two-toned... ah, main affinity is Frustration. I originally made Ruse as a sorta joke, that they made their living as a gamer and got their energy from the salt of their opponents but they sorta took on their own life (but the gamer aspect is still kicking in there).

Oh yea, Ruse and the Ziv Clan symbol also cameo'd in one of tape's comics: http://projectfuturecomic.com/tenets.php?strip=08

... honestly, the part that would make my personal fan cubi not fit is the frustration.

Buuuut... I made an insect fursuit head this past week to wear to Pride (my brain is weird), and now I want to make them into a whole character, and making them cubi might be fun too. Can insects be in? :)

Merlin

killpurakat

Quote from: Merlin on June 23, 2019, 10:09:57 PM
i want to see the fursuit head

Heh... I was half-thinking of not posting it, but... yeah, someone might give me some feedback that helps me figure out who this character is and where they are going. Although the more I look at it, the clearer the full picture of who they may be is. Still... would be awfully cool to have a character in a fan cubi clan. :)

Pic of me wearing it at Pride (I was trying to rock an Asexual flag look):
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/32026815/