2019-05-24 Grandma kisses.

Started by e_voyager, May 24, 2019, 07:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Look at this way Dan. At least she's not a cheek pincher
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

AzureEdge

Am Suddenly reminded of the Abominable Snowman from Looney Tunes.
Cyra: I will name him George and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him.

Major Matt Mason

If only more grandmas looked like this...    :mowsmile
Wherever you go...there you are.   -B. Banzai

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: AzureEdge on May 24, 2019, 11:15:58 AM
Am Suddenly reminded of the Abominable Snowman from Looney Tunes.
Cyra: I will name him George and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him.

Heh, at least she has no cause to mistake him for a rabbit.

Tuyu

Aary facing away at just that moment makes me vewwy vewwy newvous. (Star Trek:TOS "Wolf In the Fold")

CompassArisen

As I thought, Dan is ending up showing signs of being stressed out (I think in bird wing and cat expression ways). I think he was aware of what is making him stressed out individually but not considering experiencing them all at once.
1: Cyra is his cubi grandmother and will dote and love as such.
2: Clan leaders like cyra have huge magical yet physical forms which are a little larger than life to him.
3: He is no longer meeting in a lucid dream state but with his consious mortal body and life in person.
Him being lifted of the ground for grandma kisses like a doll is not causing him to panic because he considered the reasons for this happening but he is feeling very uncomfortable suddenly feeling what meaning these 3 things have when applied at the same time.