2019/04/19 - (RE 63.21) It comes

Started by Tapewolf, April 19, 2019, 06:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

...well, that's going to ruin someone's day!
First question should be "are you sure...?" It might just be someone futzing around with dark power magic.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 19, 2019, 06:11:40 AM
...well, that's going to ruin someone's day!
First question should be "are you sure...?" It might just be someone futzing around with dark power magic.

That... would be quite the trick. Especially since it's daytime.

Though... huh. If it is back, where did it respawn? Did they have to travel far to deliver this message? ...is it near Gardelvia? ......is it hidden behind that bird?
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on April 19, 2019, 07:51:27 AM
That... would be quite the trick. Especially since it's daytime.

If you can create an entire realm of eternal night, I'm sure you could wangle it somehow.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

I... wonder if Anti-Trickster sentiment skyrockets every time the Living Shadow comes around... along with the clanners, I bet the resurfacing of the Living Shadow keeps hatred for tricksters alive.

...the Mirror World didn't get the Living Shadow nor Clanners if I recall... that uh. I wonder how that effects tricksters on the other side...?
...By Puyon

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Puyon on April 20, 2019, 12:35:19 AM
I... wonder if Anti-Trickster sentiment skyrockets every time the Living Shadow comes around... along with the clanners, I bet the resurfacing of the Living Shadow keeps hatred for tricksters alive.

...the Mirror World didn't get the Living Shadow nor Clanners if I recall... that uh. I wonder how that effects tricksters on the other side...?

That is an excellent question. Shame we don't really get to see affairs in GaRaLa.