2019-03-25 [DMFA #1912] - Now look what you've done, you made her cry

Started by Tapewolf, March 25, 2019, 06:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I think that's probably a "Yes" to "Can I visit?".  It remains to be seen what the situation will be with Aary, though.  The whole 'babies' thing too...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ProfesseurRenard

Indeed. I also wonder if Cyra will drop the old woman guise at some point, but plainly she's putting it on to avoid freaking Dan out.

Cassi-kun

Seriously. Granny Cyra is precious.

I'm not confident enough to say that Cyra will/not let Aary visit too. On the one hand, she's from an allied clan and is one of Dan's friends. On the other, Cyra may want to meet Dan alone as it's her first opportunity in millennia to meet with a clan member other than Dee.

I predict grumpyDanface over a wall of text in regards to babies.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Mints

Grandma Cyra is adorable.

I hope Aary gets to visit it, and that we'll eventually see what her family looks like. It's not likely, but since she mentioned her closeness to her mom and grandma I think it would be nice
Lactose Intolerance is a myth

Drakkenmensch

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 25, 2019, 06:42:49 AM
It remains to be seen what the situation will be with Aary, though.  The whole 'babies' thing too...

("Great-Grandkids!" beams shine in Cyra's eyes when she sees Aaryana)
Dan: "Wait, no, Aaryana isn't my girlfriend!"
(Cyra's eyes droop into sad puppy eyes)
Aaryana: "Dan's actual girlfriend is back at Lost Lake."
(Cyra's eyes return to beaming "Great-Grandkids!")

The One Guy

I have no doubt Aary will be allowed to come.  Fa'lina has precognitive abilities, remember.  She wouldn't suggest for Dan to take a friend if she knew it wouldn't work out.

Tapewolf

Quote from: The One Guy on March 25, 2019, 08:53:00 PM
I have no doubt Aary will be allowed to come.  Fa'lina has precognitive abilities, remember.  She wouldn't suggest for Dan to take a friend if she knew it wouldn't work out.

True, but at the same time, Cyra has the power to interfere with precognition.  Recall Pyroduck's phone call with the Phoenix Oracles...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Cassi-kun

Quote from: The One Guy on March 25, 2019, 08:53:00 PM
Other Clan Leaders can block her sight, though. So it's more intuition than precognition in this case.

Quote from: Drakkenmensch on March 25, 2019, 07:55:43 PM
It remains to be seen what the situation will be with Aary, though.  The whole 'babies' thing too...

And that's why my prediction is grumblyDanface

Tuyu

I think that's probably a "Yes" to "Can I visit?".  It remains to be seen what the situation will be with Aary, though.  The whole 'babies' thing too...
Harem.

Seriously, it's for the best. Dan wants to be with Matty and that's good, but the alliance with Taun is also good but wouldn't produce Cyra children, so he'd really need to cultivate some being relationships, and would Wildy even for a moment consider a tryst, and...

Drakkenmensch

Quote from: Cassi-kun on March 25, 2019, 09:28:08 PM

The universe frequently arranges for grumblyDanface to happen.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Drakkenmensch on March 27, 2019, 08:27:50 AM
Quote from: Cassi-kun on March 25, 2019, 09:28:08 PM

The universe frequently arranges for grumblyDanface to happen.
Indeed. When it's not arranging for panickedDanface.

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Tuyu on March 26, 2019, 01:42:01 AM
Harem.

Seriously, it's for the best. Dan wants to be with Matty and that's good, but the alliance with Taun is also good but wouldn't produce Cyra children, so he'd really need to cultivate some being relationships, and would Wildy even for a moment consider a tryst, and...
I've got a couple clans fated for mass conversion to Leader'd clans, there's bound to be several clan members who would be willing to convert to Cyra

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Cassi-kun on March 27, 2019, 08:58:29 PM
Quote from: Tuyu on March 26, 2019, 01:42:01 AM
Harem.

I've got a couple clans fated for mass conversion to Leader'd clans, there's bound to be several clan members who would be willing to convert to Cyra
I recall you naming at least one in a journal entry...

Edit: never mind, it was a gallery piece. I think you called her Blossom?

Cassi-kun

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on March 28, 2019, 06:00:27 PM
I recall you naming at least one in a journal entry...

Edit: never mind, it was a gallery piece. I think you called her Blossom?
I swear you're more up to date on Endless Nonsense than I am

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: Drakkenmensch on March 25, 2019, 07:55:43 PM

Kinda sad though.. At this point if dan gets offspring or even gets someone pregnant they need to go to SAIA for witness protection status basically. Although kinda surprised Matilda hasn't been attacked yet. But maybe the crystal ball scrying hasn't shown dan with her yet to Duckies old man?