2019-03-06 [Key 10] Rel was dancing at the lesbian bar

Started by Lying Foo, March 05, 2019, 08:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lying Foo

I mostly make a thread for this Prandom Fencounter side comic to complain about driving most of the way of 128 twice a week when it is not, in fact, late at night, nor is it rush hour, but about six or seven PM on a weekday.  Rush hour, you're stopped, you're fine, "late at night," you're fine, go by the Stop & Shop with the radio on, but in between... Californians like to brag about what bad drivers they are; I have seen firsthand the way they panic when a car pulls a teeny bit close on the Southeast Expressway.  On 128, they would be the coyote.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Lying Foo on March 05, 2019, 08:43:28 AM
I mostly make a thread for this Prandom Fencounter side comic to complain about driving most of the way of 128 twice a week when it is not, in fact, late at night, nor is it rush hour, but about six or seven PM on a weekday.  Rush hour, you're stopped, you're fine, "late at night," you're fine, go by the Stop & Shop with the radio on, but in between... Californians like to brag about what bad drivers they are; I have seen firsthand the way they panic when a car pulls a teeny bit close on the Southeast Expressway.  On 128, they would be the coyote.

Would that make you the roadrunner then or...?

Merlin

It was meant to be a Death's Door update today anyway but I totally spaced out somehow lol

Ughhhh other drivers are the worst.