2019-01-22 [DMFA #1897] - A limited sample set

Started by Tapewolf, January 22, 2019, 07:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Nice to know that Dan is giving Cyra Clan a bit of a PR boost.  You still have to wonder about Taun's warning of fellow 'Cubi betraying him to Hizell to protect themselves... but that does kind of hinge on whether Hizell kept the bargain.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ProfesseurRenard

I find it amusing that he reacts with horror at the prospect of being a good role model.

FairWage22

The irony is that if Dan suddenly decides to go 'all antisocial bad boy', he'll STILL be a good role model, because that's how 'cubi roll.

For decades I viewed myself as a 'wageslave', captive to whims of others and not realizing that by Naming myself that I *defined* myself.

Now many years older and wiser, I am trying to be the change  I want to see.

Cassi-kun

I'm really interested in that door tbh. Guessing it signifies which clans reside in the area behind it, so it's either dorms or a whole wing. And my obsessive nature just wants to know who all those clans are.

Quote from: Wageslave94 on January 22, 2019, 01:27:22 PMThe irony is that if Dan suddenly decides to go 'all antisocial bad boy', he'll STILL be a good role model, because that's how 'cubi roll.
There's probably a few clans disappointed he's not more like his mother
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Wageslave94 on January 22, 2019, 01:27:22 PM

The irony is that if Dan suddenly decides to go 'all antisocial bad boy', he'll STILL be a good role model, because that's how 'cubi roll.

Heh, he'd be a bit like Lance from Sym-Bionic Titan.

e_voyager

Being a good role model means he's one tick closer to being a responsible adult the bane of any young adult.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Akisohida

It reminds me that I have a few adventuring rules:

Rule one: Be a role model. Good is optional.

Rule Two: Know who to kill.

Rule Three: Know how to shift the blame when you fail rule two.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.