2018-12-31 [DMFA #1892] Biggs, please!

Started by Lying Foo, December 31, 2018, 05:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lying Foo

...hoo boy, that is a lot to unpack in ninety-three words of dialogue.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

HaDDea

Daaaaang.

From sorrow and determination to happy and silly to sad to finish on hopeful. That is some fine writing in these last few pages.  A solid wrap-up to the year and this flashback. Well done Amber.

And thus Biggs has his confidence booster. Perhaps that was worth nearly as much as the boon itself. Now he just has to convince Jyrras that he can without telling him why he's so freaking confident he can.

Time for a test of sorts, perhaps?

ZacAttac21

This may be bad timing considering the lighter mood, but I remembered this recently: http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1035.php

Starting to think Biggs is the "one [who] may even destroy [the world]." :.

Hariman

Mab is officially a Bro.

I'm pretty sure this was already established with her helping her friends out before, but it's confirmed here if it was.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

Sofox

"and that is the heart warming and inspiring story of how Biggs overcame personal tragedy and set off on his incredible life long journey to accomplish his dream of committing genocide."

HaDDea

Quote from: Sofox on January 02, 2019, 06:19:17 AM
"and that is the heart warming and inspiring story of how Biggs overcame personal tragedy and set off on his incredible life long journey to accomplish his dream of committing genocide."

I don't know if Biggs outright intends to completely destroy the dragon race (though if that is the case, he still likely considers it a distinct possibility considering their known attitude towards other threats). I think based on http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1374.php that the whole Dragon Genocide is more Dee's party and it happens to align (at least partly) with Biggs' plan of changing the Order of things on Furrae (hence the description of the genocide of an entire Creature race as a mere wagon hitched to his far grander "star"). That's not to say Biggs doesn't want to wreck a few Dragons in the process - I'm just not sure that destroying the totality of all Dragons is really his ultimate goal (Though I suppose destroying EVERY single race of Creatures is one way to ensure that no more Beings are harmed by Creatures...). I guess time ultimately will tell whether or not Biggs is gonna go ubergenocide or be more nuanced about things.

Sofox

You're right... maybe it'll just be a little genocide.