I'm I the only girl?

Started by Mew Mew Renee, September 23, 2006, 03:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakata

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 23, 2006, 07:34:37 PM
Quote from: Dakata on September 23, 2006, 07:29:50 PM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 23, 2006, 07:26:58 PM
>>

'Kata you stil have the evidence against Leafar right?
What evidence? D:
the one where he asked me sumthin and you tok a screenshot of it >>
I already told Dammy Damaris about it. D:

Rowne

Blame the box, blame the box, blame the box, blame th-- ... sorry.  It was addictive!  And it helped get the Extreme Heroes theme out of my head, yay!

Xze's ... sig is empty?  I see no sig!  It's zen!  Yes, that makes it boss.  I understand now.  Zen is good.

Nikki

Quote from: Dakata on September 23, 2006, 07:35:38 PM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 23, 2006, 07:34:37 PM
Quote from: Dakata on September 23, 2006, 07:29:50 PM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 23, 2006, 07:26:58 PM
>>

'Kata you stil have the evidence against Leafar right?
What evidence? D:
the one where he asked me sumthin and you tok a screenshot of it >>
I already told Dammy Damaris about it. D:
D:D:D:D: but you kept it right!! we need the Advantage if a blackmail situation ever comes up!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

... now I see the sig.

That was weird.

I have to agree, I like bats too.  Who doesn't?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Rowne on September 23, 2006, 07:36:07 PM
Xze's ... sig is empty?

She's using a CGI script to rotate them like her avatar.  Which means that we have no idea what it was that Bill thought was cool (unless he meant the CGI script rather than the image)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Dakata

Yes, I have it, Xze. :P

...and I think Bill thinks the Xze-sig is cool. D:

[Click]

...*Goes in the off-topic corner* :3

Nikki

Penguins Rock..

i need more sigs >>

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

Xze: Try searching 'insane sigs' at images.google.com.  Though I half wish I hadn't.

Netami

I just thought I'd admit to everyone that I can't tell the difference between Xze Xze and Dakata.

Dakata

Quote from: Netami on September 23, 2006, 07:49:38 PM
I just thought I'd admit to everyone that I can't tell the difference between Xze Xze and Dakata.
...Well, I have a rooster in my pants, and Xze doesn't. Does that help? :B

And uhh...she has a random avatar-thingie...I don't...aaand...I'm red. D:

Netami

Er, no, you're a girl and both of you are sort've fitting into the fan grrl thing. Though I guess Xze Xze posts more often, it doesn't change the fact that you're pretty much the same personality with different names.  :O

Dakata

Quote from: Netami on September 23, 2006, 07:55:26 PM
Er, no, you're a girl and both of you are sort've fitting into the fan grrl thing. Though I guess Xze Xze posts more often, it doesn't change the fact that you're pretty much the same personality with different names.  :O
...I still have a rooster in my pants. D: *Takes a rooster out of his/her pants* :B See?

Rooster: Cock-a-doodle-dooooo! :3

...And I'm still red. And furry.

Rowne

It's far too easy to label anyone with a wild generalization if you ask me.  Then again, that's what wild generalizations are for.

Nikki

D:

I'm nicer than Dakata!!

bill

I don't think "nice" is the word we should be using.

Netami

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 23, 2006, 08:19:44 PM

D:

I'm nicer than Dakata!!

No, you're pretty much on par.

bill

She's a bit less sane, IMO. Lack of sanity is good.

Nikki

bill

I'm glad I'm on this side of the internet, because I have a feeling that I'd have a knife implanted into my eye 'bout now.

Nikki

Bad Bill!!
No cookies for you!

bill

That's okay. I prefer Chex Mix anyhow.

Nikki

*spanks Bill and steals his mask*

BAD!

bill

Oh. Oh snap. This is war.

*takes Xze's scripting*

Nikki

D: YOU EBIL SONUVA.......

*steals his pants*

bill

The joke's on you, I have none.  :P

insanekaosx

bill

I have shorts, to be exact. I'm not a perv unlike SOME PEOPLE. *coughs at nobody in particular*

Nikki

Rowne

* Rowne whispers to Xze, "Hey, mess with his favourite band so their genré switches to country & folk, that really drives him nuts."