2018/02/16 [RE 58.12] - When is a god not a god

Started by Tapewolf, February 16, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

What's he actually doing in that middle panel?  I can see the hip-wings which weren't there before.
Kind of cute that they have a "no gods" policy though.  Didn't Jake break that rule at one point...?

EDIT: Also the unicorn is a nice touch.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Famout

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 16, 2018, 07:34:37 AM
What's he actually doing in that middle panel?  I can see the hip-wings which weren't there before.

Looks like just a display of raw power to me, also I cannot see the lower wings myself, but I could just be missing it. Either way I have many questions, but mostly just hope the "mad god" brings his fashion sense to the world.

Also I am fairly positive someone is going to call him a trickster (admittedly fitting, but Jake might get jealous.)
It feels odd not having a fuzzy avatar picture around here....

Tapewolf

Quote from: Famout on February 16, 2018, 08:29:01 AM
Looks like just a display of raw power to me, also I cannot see the lower wings myself, but I could just be missing it.

Oh, actually I think it's just the bottom of his back-wings.  It's hard to tell with all the energy.

QuoteAlso I am fairly positive someone is going to call him a trickster (admittedly fitting, but Jake might get jealous.)

That's easy to disprove though, because illusions have no substance.  He does have the same magical floss as Col did when shapeshifting, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Jake can also shapeshift and read minds. I wonder if Daryil's going to be accused of just being Jake?
...By Puyon